Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Summer Shootout

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I attacked and won everything. Get your tactics right and know what works better attacking or defending.
    But attacking at some point might fail me cz am just 108% and i might face stronger opponents so i think defensive n counter attacks might work better

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Lyricalray likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    But attacking at some point might fail me cz am just 108% and i might face stronger opponents so i think defensive n counter attacks might work better

Good luck to you. I was 107% when I went with attacking but the exception is my attack is 130+%, midfield 101% and defense 99%

Rookie
    Good luck to you. I was 107% when I went with attacking but the exception is my attack is 130+%, midfield 101% and defense 99%
    My attack is 116% midfield 110% and defence 103%

Rookie
    Which formation tactics did you use if u don't mind sharing with me plus how u arranged your arrows

I attacked and won everything. Get your tactics right and know what works better attacking or defending.
    It works at times but you have to be very careful when playing attacking mentality. If you check my recent post here before this very one, I attacked against a more weaker opponent and won 2-0 with just few shots on target. I also played against a more stronger opponent with defensive mentality and won with lots of goal with more shots on target. So attacking might not work Everytime if you meet a tactical manager like yourself

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Which formation tactics did you use if u don't mind sharing with me plus how u arranged your arrows

I don't use arrows.

That's the formation I used and I must say you need luck sometimes. I didn't just run over teams. I won 1 game at extra time and the second to the last game through 5/5 penalties where I missed the first two spot kicks, but won at the end. Good luck.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    I don't use arrows.

That's the formation I used and I must say you need luck sometimes. I didn't just run over teams. I won 1 game at extra time and the second to the last game through 5/5 penalties where I missed the first two spot kicks, but won at the end. Good luck.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    Thank you Bro

Well, that depends on how you manage your team during the game. As we are talking about knockouts we need to be careful otherwise you will see someone complaining on the forum how unlucky they are because lose a match against a weaker opponent or worst case scenario they will blame Nordeus. But getting to the point:

I start all my matches on defence to learn first what is my opponent strategy, my instructions were, defensive mentality, mixed pass (use always short but beach football is different), mixed focus passing (use always both flanks but beach football is different), hard press, hard tackle, zone marking and offside trap (just being careful, usually use it only when attacking).

If playing against any 4-4-4 variation formation, playing defence, I changed my instruction to attack mentality, low press, normal tackling and this is the most important part, I play always a 4-3-3 formations (DR, DC, DC, DL, DMC, MC, MC, AMR, AML, ST) but with this formation we can be very creative, if we move both AMR/AML slightly forward they become ST and play in the middle leaving room for wide defenders and MCs to occupy the flanks, so changing pass to short it looks like Guardiola Barcelona Tiki-Taka and I literally destroy my opponent by winning between 4 to 11 goals (based on some of my scores alone).

If playing against 4-3-3 variation formations and this includes:
    DR, DC, DC, DL, DMC, MC, MC, AMR, AML, ST
    DR, DC, DC, DL, MC, MC, MC, AMR, AML, ST
    DR, DC, DC, DL, MC, MC, AMR, AMC, AML, ST
    Keep my instructions with defence mentality, mixed focus pass and mixed pass, high press, hard tackle, offside trap on and all my players have arrow down except AMR, AML and ST which have arrow up. If my opponent play on flanks, I move my wingers a bit forward to have them playing in the middle and force my opponent to play in the middle as well. What will make the difference here is the individual skill of each my strikers, and trust me they are very good . With these guys I won between 1-0 and 5-0. Those stronger then me were close wins, but yet a win.

Hope this helps, you winning the tournament, but of course someone always need to lose in order for others win!
    malt2007 likes this.
    JJ do TOP Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by mvmatos View Post
    Well, that depends on how you manage your team during the game. As we are talking about knockouts we need to be careful otherwise you will see someone complaining on the forum how unlucky they are because lose a match against a weaker opponent or worst case scenario they will blame Nordeus. But getting to the point:

I start all my matches on defence to learn first what is my opponent strategy, my instructions were, defensive mentality, mixed pass (use always short but beach football is different), mixed focus passing (use always both flanks but beach football is different), hard press, hard tackle, zone marking and offside trap (just being careful, usually use it only when attacking).

If playing against any 4-4-4 variation formation, playing defence, I changed my instruction to attack mentality, low press, normal tackling and this is the most important part, I play always a 4-3-3 formations (DR, DC, DC, DL, DMC, MC, MC, AMR, AML, ST) but with this formation we can be very creative, if we move both AMR/AML slightly forward they become ST and play in the middle leaving room for wide defenders and MCs to occupy the flanks, so changing pass to short it looks like Guardiola Barcelona Tiki-Taka and I literally destroy my opponent by winning between 4 to 11 goals (based on some of my scores alone).

If playing against 4-3-3 variation formations and this includes:
    DR, DC, DC, DL, DMC, MC, MC, AMR, AML, ST
    DR, DC, DC, DL, MC, MC, MC, AMR, AML, ST
    DR, DC, DC, DL, MC, MC, AMR, AMC, AML, ST
    Keep my instructions with defence mentality, mixed focus pass and mixed pass, high press, hard tackle, offside trap on and all my players have arrow down except AMR, AML and ST which have arrow up. If my opponent play on flanks, I move my wingers a bit forward to have them playing in the middle and force my opponent to play in the middle as well. What will make the difference here is the individual skill of each my strikers, and trust me they are very good . With these guys I won between 1-0 and 5-0. Those stronger then me were close wins, but yet a win.

Hope this helps, you winning the tournament, but of course someone always need to lose in order for others win!
    You must be a very good and humbled manager bro.

No matter how weaker my opponent is, I always start the game with normal mentality or defensive mentality not because I'm scared but because anything can happen even in real life matches. (A Case Study: Watford Vs Liverpool).

We need to study the game before rushing into attacking football to avoid being surprised my an underdog team.

Just yesterday, I play attacking mentality because my opponent was weaker, only got 2 goals and fewer shots in the first half. Switched to normal mentality when 2nd half started and the game ended 11-0.

The only moment I enjoy killing my opponents on this game is when they play attacking football

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Apprentice
    Please I must say I had some luck but then player placement must have played a part. With my current formation, Every time I switch to defensive, I lose possession and concede. So I left it at attacking always.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12