Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helpppp!!!

Agree you need a deeper bench and play another formation? Maybe 4-4-2 or 5-2-2-1...

Pro
    [QUOTE=Sayanth Suresh;85687]iM A newbie in this game nn im currently level 2!! nn i gt a team whose average quality is 24 nn itz higher than any other team in moi league nn club but still i lose matches or draw it!! y does this happen???

Your formations fine, your probably alot better than most in the league? You should be playing attacking football. First, get a MR player! lose the arrows until you understand them better, if your going to be attacking down the flanks then have them on the flank players, you dont need them any where else. watch videos to get red packs and heal your injured players, stop training your players until you get a bigger squad ( a DL,MR and back up goal keeper should be your priority). You have most of the team to win league and champs league, if you get your faults sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Sayanth Suresh View Post
    tank u!! can u give meeh a gud formation??
    do you use same medication to treat different illness? so how you expect to win games playing different teams with different formations without changing formation ?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    do you use same medication to treat different illness? so how you expect to win games playing different teams with different formations without changing formation ?
    If hes alot better than his opponents (which i reckon he is, unless hes got token buyers) then he doesnt need to change his formation, people should be countering him. I only change my formation if its not working or the team im playing is good.

Rookie
    Tanx a lot frendz!!! ill try buyin sum playerss!! but i dnt buy tokens soo itz a bit hard 4 meeh!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12