Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Special Sponsor Task 3 matches with training and individual bonuses at max

I have tried to find an answer. It's either not there or I need better glasses (more likely). What is the deal with "individual bonuses" . I had my team bonuses all at 10, and trained the hell out of my guys to have ALL the players at 10% too so I could start earning this special sponsor award. This was late last night, when I woke up this morning in preparation of my match, all my guys were back down to 8%. Surely that can't be right?? Seems very unfair. Can someone confirm if this is how it works please. THAnx
    Last edited by Euan Mac; 05-07-2021 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Missed word

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Euan Mac View Post
    I have tried to find an answer. It's either not there or I need better glasses (more likely). What is the deal with "individual bonuses" . I had my team bonuses all at 10, and trained the hell out of my guys to have ALL the players at 10% too so I could start earning this special sponsor award. This was late last night, when I woke up this morning in preparation of my match, all my guys were back down to 8%. Surely that can't be right?? Seems very unfair. Can someone confirm if this is how it works please. THAnx
    Both your team and individual bonuses decrease by 2% every day (around 1 a.m. GMT, for me). So yes, if this is a morning match, you should wake a little earlier and train them before the game if you want all 10%'s.
    Euan Mac likes this.

Ah. Ok. Thank you for the info. I live and learn.
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12