Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Does One-on-One SA has really any effect?

rodalopin

Does One-on-One SA has really any effect?

Both, keeper and striker I mean. I see that the keepers doesn't matter if they have one-on-one stopper SA, they keep being scored the same way if they didn't had it. The same with the striker, I have an one-on-one SA striker that still runs towards the keeper every time, or towards the DC... even the other offensive players that don't have one-on-one SA score more one-on-one oportunities.

Is another SA that doesn't make a difference? or am I using them wrong (hard to with the keeper)?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rodalopin View Post
    Both, keeper and striker I mean. I see that the keepers doesn't matter if they have one-on-one stopper SA, they keep being scored the same way if they didn't had it. The same with the striker, I have an one-on-one SA striker that still runs towards the keeper every time, or towards the DC... even the other offensive players that don't have one-on-one SA score more one-on-one oportunities.

Is another SA that doesn't make a difference? or am I using them wrong (hard to with the keeper)?
    I have both and haven't experienced any difference with it whatsoever. They're useless if you ask me.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    rodalopin likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

rodalopin
    Then yeah, the free kick SA many times works... Others is just very troll... I have two free kickers (SA) they still miss time to time, fair enough, like the most in the game.

But then I have just played a game (King of Kings, the tournament of the troll results, could be renamed to King of Trolls) and the opponent free kicker without the SA, has scored 3 out of the 3 free kicks. The same way. Without missing any or any other player taking a free kick. 3 free kicks: 3 goals. No effect (typical from free kickers), balloon over the defensive wall and goes in.

Just ridiculous. Starting to suspect all the SA are pure BS...

The only one I see that seems to work is defensive wall. None of the others looks like really makes any difference to me.

Apprentice
    Of course all special abilities are fancy icons attached to a player. The player stays the same with or without it. People just value having SA, and the developers gave it to them and profit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Of course all special abilities are fancy icons attached to a player. The player stays the same with or without it. People just value having SA, and the developers gave it to them and profit from it.
    I agree. I don't think SAs have any effect. I stopped adding SAs a few seasons ago, it's a waste of greens. Last season my team containing one player with a SA (which I got from the Special Sponsor thing) won the league and Champions League. I don't see any difference in the performance of teams with our without SAs.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I agree. I don't think SAs have any effect. I stopped adding SAs a few seasons ago, it's a waste of greens. Last season my team containing one player with a SA (which I got from the Special Sponsor thing) won the league and Champions League. I don't see any difference in the performance of teams with our without SAs.
    Im sorry, but i totally disagree with you. SA is very important in TE. When SA is triggered, it raises player's relevant attributes by XX basis points for a moment. For instance, Player has 100% finishing is turned into 120% when it's activated. So you're missing out on so much things.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Im sorry, but i totally disagree with you. SA is very important in TE. When SA is triggered, it raises player's relevant attributes by XX basis points for a moment. For instance, Player has 100% finishing is turned into 120% when it's activated. So you're missing out on so much things.
    Had the 1on1 finisher ever been activated for you? I've had it for a season, my ST has scored 50+ goals but not once have I seen it activated like the free kick or corner taker SAs.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Had the 1on1 finisher ever been activated for you? I've had it for a season, my ST has scored 50+ goals but not once have I seen it activated like the free kick or corner taker SAs.

No, but that's more of an animation problem. People mix up animation and engine very often. Engine of the game is what is happening in the background, match calculations. 1on1 SA can have a positive effect there and I am sure it has. In 2D animations not.
    Arphaxad and RaiKo like this.

Bro, i think the One-on-One SA isba totally joke. I have this season a striker with that ability and can shoot with both legs but in matches he misses many opportunities and play horrible against good opponents. I think is a waste of time and greens investing in this ability. The only SA i think is useful is the Free Kick Taker

Addicted
    My deadly Swedish striker one on one SA comes into full display as u can see him calmly rush towards the keeper and made a hardly noticeable feint and easily guide the ball into the net. Countless goals scored this way. His finishing attribute is 203.
    Last edited by redsnoopy; 08-12-2020 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Finishing attribute put wrongly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast