Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: The game is faked!

The game is faked!

I am more and more convinced that the game is absolutely faked. I have already lost several times against much weaker teams and the other teams had the Mourinho Bonus, which you get by paying for participation in the special sponsor. It's a shame, but it shows that you have no chance without paying real money. I have over 1000 tokens and rests but I have no chance against players who pay real money, even though my player % is much higher.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchhen View Post
    I am more and more convinced that the game is absolutely faked. I have already lost several times against much weaker teams and the other teams had the Mourinho Bonus, which you get by paying for participation in the special sponsor. It's a shame, but it shows that you have no chance without paying real money. I have over 1000 tokens and rests but I have no chance against players who pay real money, even though my player % is much higher.
    Why don't you open a post as a team showcase so we can try to help you? add captures about your team, settings etc

Im top of the league by 12 points with 2 games left. I haven’t spent money

Rookie
    Like most things in life, you need a strategy. I buy tokens but only at the start of the season so that I can power train the YA graduates I want plus my attackers and midfielders. Any player over 22 I don’t train unless I want the team bonus. Therefore, during the season, i only feed greens to attackers/midfielders under 22. I know that people have different opinions, but this season I’ve won both cups and finished 2nd in the league and this is only because the game engine decided that my keeper would turn in performances of mind numbing ineptitude in the 2 games against my title rival.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchhen View Post
    I'm afraid that the Mourinho bonus is also faked.
    Der_Ryan_M and Michael026 like this.

Addicted
    I've found that it helps rotating your team. I'm superior to every team in my league. But I still struggle against inferior teams with absent managers. It's as if the game engine gives the opposing team a power boost against me. What I've found useful is not playing a drastically superior team. I try to field a team which is 5-8 % stronger than my opponent's. If I need to, I put in my stronger players during the game instead.

It has worked for me. We shouldn't have to do it, but it is what it is. I'm in my fourth season and have only lost 3 games, 2 of which were basically with my reserves. Only one loss was legit. And I was trolled as you're describing. Probably going to win the quadruple again this season in a couple of hours.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Thanks for your replies guys. I guess I have to adapt my strategy somehow. Currently I am just frustrated. But again it is only a game! :-))
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I've found that it helps rotating your team. I'm superior to every team in my league. But I still struggle against inferior teams with absent managers. It's as if the game engine gives the opposing team a power boost against me. What I've found useful is not playing a drastically superior team. I try to field a team which is 5-8 % stronger than my opponent's. If I need to, I put in my stronger players during the game instead.

It has worked for me. We shouldn't have to do it, but it is what it is. I'm in my fourth season and have only lost 3 games, 2 of which were basically with my reserves. Only one loss was legit. And I was trolled as you're describing. Probably going to win the quadruple again this season in a couple of hours.
    I use a fixed formation, tactic, and starting 11s and currently, I have 155 unbeaten games. Maybe the troll will come the next season.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I use a fixed formation, tactic, and starting 11s and currently, I have 155 unbeaten games. Maybe the troll will come the next season.
    I had 122 unbeaten until the first troll. If you're superior, I find it less of a chance to have a troll result if you don't attend your games.

Didn't attend a game this morning and made sure I was only 8 % stronger than my opponent and won 11-0. When I've attended and used my best line up with the same formation and tactics I barely win.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    I love it how everyone (Well not everyone but alot) blames troll results for losing a match just because they have a superior quality team lol. Shock results happen in real football why should the game be any different, it would be more concerning if it was happening every game. Infact it's more unrealistic if you go entire season unbeaten, even the best teams in the world struggle to do this. So I actually think the "troll results" make the game more realistic
    Last edited by Samson1865; 08-16-2020 at 03:02 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast