Thread: Season 135 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post

What was the Q difference?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    38,3 vs 93,3

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    38,3 vs 93,3
    Relatively, the difference is greater, but I had an encounter with a team +60 % lesser than mine (I'm ~124 %) the other day an merely won 2-1 after they received a red card and they missed a penalty in 89'. So I really feel you, mate. The engine never stops to amaze.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    khris likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

My league opponents quallity, tough time:

Season 135 - Are you ready?-screenshot_1.jpg

Max
    I lost my first league match of the season to a 11% weaker team, we didn’t play well enough but I’d assume I went wrong somewhere.

We still we be first but that loss opened the title race for the 3 of us, it will be quite exciting.
    Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_4108.jpg

We are still doing quite well despite the loss.
    Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_4107.jpg

There is still plenty of the season to go.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Really ? @Siddharth Singh. It's still too much for the quality. Has it been worth it yet ?

Season 135 - Are you ready?-20200831_181000.jpg

Addicted
    Things are starting to look up for me finally. Hope it will last until the end of the season.

Season 135 - Are you ready?-97fef0e3-51cc-4ceb-a7e0-1259bdb0b5af.jpg

I am through to the QF of CL, beating my opponent 4-1 after losing the first leg by 3-2, which was a surprise. Now I face a stronger club, who has a very similar team and AvQ. I will have to beat them tactically.

Season 135 - Are you ready?-dd66355c-1e38-4a6d-9303-3955e2997444.jpg

In the league, I am still trying to keep up with the other teams. I just managed to give the league leaders their first loss of the season, beating them 2-1 (they scored a late penalty). They only conceded 10 goals so far, 5 of which are by me (I lost the first match by 3-4). The other teams are pretty strong, as well. I had a draw with the second place and lost to the third. Second matches have to be different.

Addicted
    You do everything right. Chose the right formation. The correct orders. Analyse the opponent. You neutralise his strengths and take advantage of his weaknesses. You make sure the algorithms and pre-game calculations are in your favour. You have max training bonus and condition. You're 3-0 up in the first leg on home turf. I have four (4) players with aerial defending ability in the game. He gets a corner in 80' and 90' and scores on both. He has none with aerial superiority. What a load of bullocks. The same thing happened in the cup. I went out on away goal on a corner in 90'. No wonder this thread is dying. It's seriously off-putting.

If Nordeus is going to play us this dirty, at least let US decide how to line up on corners and who to put where. Because currently, it's just BS and a way for Nordeus to offset any advantage and thus merely a tool for the lame game engine to "correct" any outcome as it deems fit.

With Nordeus, it seems it's either black or white;
    - be honorable and keep your team but swallow the fact that you're going up against +1 level managers every season, OR
    - manipulate the hell out of the game and completely hammer your opposition who's 25-50 % weaker.

And no, I don't consider myself a victim. Everyone comes across such unlucky situations. I'm just sick and tired of the randomness factor being such a great of deciding factor for outcomes.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 09-03-2020 at 03:46 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    I was almost about to get confident about advancing to semis, but then there was a corner and a last minute goal out of nowhere.

Season 135 - Are you ready?-53e5fea8-6083-4eb4-8a9d-fd99556c8ab3.jpg

Interesting thing is, neither my GK nor any of my defenders had their ratings drop after the goal(s). In most cases, when I concede a goal or two during later parts of a match where I am ahead by 2-3 goal difference, my GK and/or a DC show a reduced rating to 6.1 or 5.9 or something.

I guess I shouldn’t have switched to short passes with an attempt to keep to possession more (I was playing mixed with counter on, possession was around 53%-47% for me whole match).

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I was almost about to get confident about advancing to semis, but then there was a corner and a last minute goal out of nowhere.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	53E5FEA8-6083-4EB4-8A9D-FD99556C8AB3.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	135426

Interesting thing is, neither my GK nor any of my defenders had their ratings drop after the goal(s). In most cases, when I concede a goal or two during later parts of a match where I am ahead by 2-3 goal difference, my GK and/or a DC show a reduced rating to 6.1 or 5.9 or something.

I guess I shouldn’t have switched to short passes with an attempt to keep to possession more (I was playing mixed with counter on, possession was around 53%-47% for me whole match).
    Same here. Two corners. 3-0 --> 3-2.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Really ? @Siddharth Singh. It's still too much for the quality. Has it been worth it yet ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200831_181000.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	135404
    Where did you got this pic 😍

He is the fastest trainer you can get from the market. I stopped otherwise players like him easily cost +1K greens, will give him the finishing touch next season.

You should see his white skills and he is till now the best player I have ever had. His internal programming is best of the best.

I generally buy only 3 star players but bought him after seeing his OP rating even though he 4 star.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast