Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: A tanker? My trick.

Apprentice

A tanker? My trick.

A tanker is someone who deliberately lose his league matches (by playing this players out of position, playing a weak team, etc, etc). His concern is his team should remain strong mostly for association matches due to the 100T reward.

1st picture below is a classic example of a tanker I might meet at the quarter finals of the cup if I win my matches. He is 121% to me but 141% to his level (level 47).

2nd picture shows he only won the cup. With a team like that he did not make top 8, only a tanker can do that.

3rd picture, his GK. He played over 80 league matches but 1 CL.

4th picture his Striker with over 100 league games and not a single CL game.

This guy is a born tanker, but my trick is: I had rather face tankers a level below me than at my level - that why like most smart managers, I sell off 2 or highest 3 star players at the end of the season and replace them at the new season.

A tanker of my level will be difficult for me to beat, I tried it, it's not easy. I tanker a level below me gives me a 50/50 chance because I power train my attackers to match his.

As managers we need to be creative and know how best to handle our clubs, I can't remember the last time I came here to complain, I take everything as it comes and try to be smart about my chances when they come.

I thing I guarantee you is, my tam won't be 103% by the time I meet that tanker at the quarter finals, if I get there.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    Arphaxad, Der_Ryan_M and WiseSif like this.

Addicted
    This is a great post, Abbas, and truly showcases the downsides of the game unfortunately. I wish Nordeus would to something about tankers as I'd love to always keep my winning team. I really hate abandoning players I put so much work and resources into. I love the idea of keeping a winning squad and see how far I can take it.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    dave1311 and WiseSif like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Change the Nationality of your squad. It did wonders for me. Keep the time zone in mind.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batistuta9 View Post
    Change the Nationality of your squad. It did wonders for me. Keep the time zone in mind.
    What does changing nationality do?

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Yeah, we repeat this time to time, promoting with a avq lower than 100% you prevent +1 level oppos, then tankers that don't reach top 8 don't win FA Tokens, so it is more worth for events, once you have a 180% team the engine don't put 200% oppos vs you...

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    What does changing nationality do?

Changing to an obscure region will match you against a smaller pool of players, hence less tankers.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batistuta9 View Post
    Changing to an obscure region will match you against a smaller pool of players, hence less tankers.
    I did not know that the draws had such restrictions. This is very interesting. I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I did not know that the draws had such restrictions. This is very interesting. I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

You're welcome

Addicted
    i also don't want to get drawn against tanking teams... really hate tanking teams

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those managers ruin the good of the game only. Not fair move and not realistic at all...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast