Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Arphaxad
  • 1 Post By milpol
  • 1 Post By Sinany03
  • 1 Post By WiseSif

Thread: Youth Academy and Fast trainers

Youth Academy and Fast trainers

Hello everyone,
    Does anyone know if the youth academy is able to provide fast trainers?? Every season I take only the free young players and they are very bad. I want to buy the 5-star youth players just to see if they are fast trainers but I m not sure about that. What do you suggest to me?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Karakotas94 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Does anyone know if the youth academy is able to provide fast trainers?? Every season I take only the free young players and they are very bad. I want to buy the 5-star youth players just to see if they are fast trainers but I m not sure about that. What do you suggest to me?
    I'm my opinion none of them are, I used to think some of them wasn't to bad, that was until last season when after some useful advice from a association member I started buying fast trainers only for my 1st team from the auction list and the difference in training from the youth academy to the auction list fast trainers is vast. I've stopped taking players from the academy for my 1st team unless I have given them all the coach awards from special sponser, the other youth academy I just get to sell so I have money for the transfer market. If you don't have alot of tokens then you can make it work with youth players but it takes alot of greens. Another thing that was pointed out to me was the youth academy players who are 58% or below seem to be slightly quicker to train than the ones over 58%. (other people may have different opinions and experiences, I'm not saying mines right but that's how it's worked out for me)
    Last edited by Samson1865; 08-18-2020 at 12:30 PM.

Addicted
    Youth acamedy players are not fast trainers.

Lower quality players trains faster because, generally and everything else being constant, there's a diminishing returns to scale.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Samson1865 and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Karakotas94 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I answered in greek forum
    Karakotas94 likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    My recent theory is that the more the length of the “bright green” part of the stars for the same final-level player, the faster trainer he is compared to another one with the similar final quality level.

For example, ST Tuncay and DC Demir are faster trainers than DR Aydemir, because even if their end quality is almost the same, their starting point is lower (that means they grow faster than the DR to reach the same quality). This is of course only in comparison.

Youth Academy and Fast trainers-52009934-0439-4a2d-bc05-60294b5873f3.jpg
    Samson1865 likes this.

Rookie
    The youth team player I got from the Special Sponsor last year is the fastest trainer I’ve ever had. He’s an stellar performer as well.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Cained View Post
    The youth team player I got from the Special Sponsor last year is the fastest trainer I’ve ever had. He’s an stellar performer as well.
    My youth team player from special sponser is brilliant aswell and he trains really well but nowhere near my fast trainers, with them gaining a star, 2 star or 3 star takes little to no effort at all.

Rookie
    Yeah mine is a fast trainer as well..
    And it is so frustrated that it is the only one from academies that he is .
    I mean they should give it a chance and raise the bar. Even with some tokens behind and inject fast trainers .
    Academies is a real hidden gem feature If they decide to treat it right . And they can also push players to spend hundreds of tokens if they give the rights reasons
    milpol likes this.