Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Token's

Token's

I am a big fan of the game but I wish there could be a better way of getting/winning tokens rather than buying tokens,when you try to buy a player through auction where does the tokens go ? Surely if your selling a player you should be greeting not only the fee but the tokens also if not all but some because some auctions you can use 30/40 tokens and if you're unsuccessfull you lose all your tokens which also I think is wrong...at the end of the season and per game you win money but you can't get tokens with it,I believe if you win the league not only get prize money but tokens on a sliding scale (15,10,8,5 an so on ) and I believe it should be the same with champ lge an cup take a cut in prize money an award tokens

The tokens go back to Nordeus.
    You can do surveys,offers and watch videos for tokens for free
    You can direct transfer/use negotiations @ level4+ where you can offer players tokens + money (some of the tokens go back to Nordeus)

Tokens go back to Nordeus as thats just how online games work,no different to buying a money pack on an MMORPG then using that money to buy something from an NPC ingame.

It's your choice to continue bidding on a player and to use your tokens, I find it better to save up for U21 Players (Just signed an 18 year old rated 37 worth 7M for 21 tokens) or Scout Players.

Quote Originally Posted by Anger manager View Post
    Surely if your selling a player you should be greeting not only the fee but the tokens also if not all but some because some auctions you can use 30/40 tokens and if you're unsuccessfull you lose all your tokens which also I think is wrong...at the end of the season and per game you win money but you can't get tokens with it,I believe if you win the league not only get prize money but tokens on a sliding scale (15,10,8,5 an so on ) and I believe it should be the same with champ lge an cup take a cut in prize money an award tokens
    I like the idea, if players bid on your player that you get a percent of the tokens like 10% or so and indeed if you are champion that you get also tokens instead of only money.

It is a nice idea.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

Surveys never work for me, I have done 3, 100% failure. Scam.

Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    LOL because you have done a whole 3 and they didn't work doesn't make it a scam,I get most of my tokens through surveys, have bought 3 Scout players + bank investment in the last 2 weeks with tokens just from surveys and offers ( 50t x 3 + 25t investment = 175t)

Quote Originally Posted by nicvdv View Post
    I like the idea, if players bid on your player that you get a percent of the tokens like 10% or so and indeed if you are champion that you get also tokens instead of only money.

It is a nice idea.

I agree. This would increase the competition among the teams/managers. And there would be less "inactive/abandoned" teams as well.
    nicvdv likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post

Be sure that the provider/agency are a verified one. I only do surveys from Toluna and SSI, all through the T1 website. Just completed one and got 10T.
    MoonMaiden likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by MoonMaiden View Post
    LOL because you have done a whole 3 and they didn't work doesn't make it a scam,I get most of my tokens through surveys, have bought 3 Scout players + bank investment in the last 2 weeks with tokens just from surveys and offers ( 50t x 3 + 25t investment = 175t)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Be sure that the provider/agency are a verified one. I only do surveys from Toluna and SSI, all through the T1 website. Just completed one and got 10T.
    You were luckier than me then

Anyway, I quit this way, I prefer sticking to my rubbish videos and installing programs (even if it's random for the result) in being careful.
    MoonMaiden likes this.

I like the idea of when you sell a player you get some tokens in TM but won't coz as you say it goes to Nordeus to supposedly develop the game. As for survey's every time I do them it says you don't meet the criteria or something and after putting all that effort in is not nice!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Why does the tokens go back to nordous to improve the game ? If you use 21 tokens to sign a player that's ok but if there's 3/4 other people bidding that's 60/80 tokens.im not having a go at nordous or anyone but I just think there could be incentive for players/managers if tokens were awarded not only for sponsorship..........
    MY TEAM IS CARDIFF CITY & in the game level 5

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast