Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Top Eleven is the dumbest and worst no-sense game I've ever seen

Top Eleven is the dumbest and worst no-sense game I've ever seen

Top Eleven is the dumbest and worst no-sense game I ever seen.

A short resume: Champions League eight-finals. My rival didn’t come to follow both matches. I won the first 4-1 and today I lost 4-1 being kicked out on penalties.

Let’s get a look on how I prepared both matches:
    Training bonus: everything at 10% (max)
    Players morale: everyone on Top and Excellent
    Players condition: all 99%
    Players reward in Champions League matches: 15 ml (max possible)
    I mean… Are you serious??? Is that even possible? What the f*** do I have to do more than this to win a damn equal match?

But this is not everything, because the funniest part comes on how I received goals. Let’s look at the minutes on the screenshot I posted: 20’, 62’, 80’, 86’. Can you believe 3 of those were all being scored from Free Kick? Three perfect free kicks in a match. Wow! How realistic, I’m really impressed. I don’t know why I had the feeling for the whole match that it was everything written already. I had to lose.

I gave to this game another opportunity on this season but now it’s really the end. Tankers, people that keep players with all 1% abilities on the bench to have easier draws, easy matches lost or draw and now this ridicoulus eight final CL match. It’s really enough Nordeus. This is the worst managerial not-realistic football game I ever seen. It’s a complete trash to delete only.

P.s: oh... and my best defender got injured at 26'

Top Eleven is the dumbest and worst no-sense game I've ever seen-img_0151.jpg
    Last edited by dave1311; 09-01-2020 at 03:26 PM.
    No more and aminevladinordeus like this.

Apprentice

Sorry for the loss man, I feel your pain. I've been there, had my share of setbacks too. But s**t happens in football too. It's up to you to learn and improve.
    Last edited by dave1311; 09-01-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Addicted
    i t phink that's why your user name is called stopeleven :v

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apprentice

Quick question: Does having Morales up, Rest 99% and all training at 10 ever do any good in a match?

Seriously, I would say Barcelona had all the morale, rest and training to meet Bayern but were trashed hands down.

Why?
    I say : TACTICS!

Now I lost my 1st leg too, the score 4-3 (I was away), screenshot below, he scored in 81 & 86 minutes to win.

My morale was 'Good' (my players can get hattricks, 3 assists or gain a star to get excellent morale - I DON'T DASH THEM, THEY EARN IT), my rest - ANYTHING 80% upwards you go play for me. I'm not father Christmas.
    These are Bull**** anyway.

Serious question (and the real s**t) : What have you done about your tactics?

For my 2nd leg, I went to 'tutorials and guide' section of this forum, learn about the secret shadow striker written by Milpol and how to stop it because that was my opponents formation and the rest is history. My opponent couldn't score in the 2nd leg. I went through. (Screenshot below)

Now you just bull**** top11 without Getting your tactics right, some morales and training are s**t, just ask Barca when they were humbled by Bayern.

I'm sorry if I'm a little hard on this but 'managers' (or so called 'managers') come here to complain and their proof is some morale being superb, rest being 100% and training being 10. SERIOUSLY! Are you going for a fashion parade, you never looked to outwit the other manager's strategy.

I'm sorry for coming hard once again. Good luck next time man.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dave1311; 09-01-2020 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Profanity
    milpol, IImaestroII and Max like this.

Gents, please try to refrain from swearing/profanity’s in your posts. Young children also play the game and we should be setting an example in the forum.
    Thanks guys.
    khris and milpol like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Gents, please try to refrain from swearing/profanity’s in your posts. Young children also play the game and we should be setting an example in the forum.
    Thanks guys.
    I'm sorry for that, won't happen again.
    dave1311 and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Quick question: Does having Morales up, Rest 99% and all training at 10 ever do any good in a match?

Seriously, I would say Barcelona had all the morale, rest and training to meet Bayern but were trashed hands down.

Why?
    I say : TACTICS!

Now I lost my 1st leg too, the score 4-3 (I was away), screenshot below, he scored in 81 & 86 minutes to win.

My morale was 'Good' (my players can get hattricks, 3 assists or gain a star to get excellent morale - I DON'T DASH THEM, THEY EARN IT), my rest - ANYTHING 80% upwards you go play for me. I'm not father Christmas.
    These are Bull**** anyway.

Serious question (and the real s**t) : What have you done about your tactics?

For my 2nd leg, I went to 'tutorials and guide' section of this forum, learn about the secret shadow striker written by Milpol and how to stop it because that was my opponents formation and the rest is history. My opponent couldn't score in the 2nd leg. I went through. (Screenshot below)

Now you just bull**** top11 without Getting your tactics right, some morales and training are s**t, just ask Barca when they were humbled by Bayern.

I'm sorry if I'm a little hard on this but 'managers' (or so called 'managers') come here to complain and their proof is some morale being superb, rest being 100% and training being 10. SERIOUSLY! Are you going for a fashion parade, you never looked to outwit the other manager's strategy.

I'm sorry for coming hard once again. Good luck next time man.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    1) Quick question: Does having Morales up, Rest 99% and all training at 10 ever do any good in a match?

According to this game YES! If you see what Nordeus wrote about this it's clearly written those factors are supposed to be determinant. So what's the point of writing down a lie?

2) What have you done about your tactics?

Of course I didn't keep the same one in the whole match. I made changes according on how the game was going and you can tell I did good choices since i got 55% ball possession. It seemed I had the match in total control, I had tackling settled on "Normal" but of course I randomly received 3 Free kicks against and all perfectly scored. I never saw something like this before. Plus, as I said previously the opponent wasn't even there to follow his team. So what about his tacticts? Should we really continue talking about them? Please let's be honest, this is all just ridicoulus.

Apprentice
    Don't blame the game blame yourself, you should defended your 4-1 lead. This happens in real football. Prime example psg v Barcelona a few years ago. Psg hammered 1 leg Barca the other. It happens. You can't win every and just because you had everything maxed out doesn't give you the automatic right to win. If that was the case all any of us would need to do is max everything out for the win and how do you know that your opposition didn't max everything out aswell. He may be at work and can't attend game and seeing that he got beat 4-1 changed his tactics to counter you.

Apprentice
    A real life example should be the quarter final of CL 2003/2004 between AC Milan and Deportivo La Coruna with scores 4-1 and 0-4. However, I constat that having everything at maximum in TE11 is not a good thing.
    Samson1865 likes this.

Even the best managers in the game do not win all matches. It's sad you lost a match that mattered. Like you mentioned, you lost your best defensive player to injury. That triggered the barrage of goals from your opponent. It happens.

TE is one of the best football manager simulation games out there. I doubt you will find something better to kill time with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast