Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Everyone can make it.. it is not impossible.. nice players..

Addicted
    Im sorry, but what's so special to open new thread about it ? It's very poor development except for association games.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Im sorry, but what's so special to open new thread about it ? It's very poor development except for association games.
    Many people think that this is not possible with a single team and is cheating&reporting and want to turn the game into a children game. So I wanted to show that this is done easily.

Mi A1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rewulation View Post
    Many people think that this is not possible with a single team and is cheating&reporting and want to turn the game into a children game. So I wanted to show that this is done easily.

My understanding is that this is common knowledge in this community. Everybody are familiar with mutant players around here. There are several YT videos regarding this matter as well. Hence @RaiKo input.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Don't worry about it. You are not wrong in showing off a player you developed that you are proud off. After all, some people create a new thread whenever they manipulate their way to a 'perfect season'. No double standards here.
    rewulation and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Addicted

Very nicely developed player but the players that managers think aren't possible to create without manipulation are the ones who have every white at 340 percent and every grey at 1 percent.

what drills do you use?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico Tan View Post
    what drills do you use?
    what? don't understand drill?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12