Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Sick of managers with constant +20% possession bonus

Addicted

Sick of managers with constant +20% possession bonus

As the title reads, I'm sick of it. They always ensure maximum possession bono us due to hoards of fans. Meeting a manager in a couple of hours who has more in-game fans than I have IRL friends.

Is there any place one can add other managers for mutual support during games in order to balance this BS in my favour?
    Temidayo_ likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Look at other friends games and see who is a regular supporter then look for them either in game and add as a friend (if they’re on your server). Or, send them a friend request in Facebook.
    It works both ways. I make an extra effort to support those friends that regularly support me, even sometimes setting an alarm for important games like Cup Finals. I especially try to support my Association colleagues as often as possible.
    Of course, you can get the extra 5% Mourinho support when you buy the additional Special Sponsor.
    Good luck.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Look at other friends games and see who is a regular supporter then look for them either in game and add as a friend (if they’re on your server). Or, send them a friend request in Facebook.
    It works both ways. I make an extra effort to support those friends that regularly support me, even sometimes setting an alarm for important games like Cup Finals. I especially try to support my Association colleagues as often as possible.
    Of course, you can get the extra 5% Mourinho support when you buy the additional Special Sponsor.
    Good luck.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have many friends in game to begin with, so hard to actually do that. I try to support when I can, but the few in game friends I have don't reciprocate unfortunately. So basically looking for active in game friends.

The Mourinho support is not of much help when the opponent has 15-20 fans.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Remember that no matter how many fans your opponent has, he can never have more than 15% bonus (20% with Mourinho).

So you need to seek out those active supporters in Facebook and add them. You can easily achieve maximum support bonus once you have a few active friends.
    Arphaxad likes this.
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Addicted
    If you have a gaming FB ID then join the many Top 11 groups on FB and add all the active guys their and in game add only the active managers.

From only my in game friends I can get upto 10 supporter.

Addicted
    Could you suggest any Top11 groups to join on FB?

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Could you suggest any Top11 groups to join on FB?
    Top Eleven Elite
    Top Eleven Be A Football Manager
    Top Eleven Global
    Top Eleven World Friends

Just search Top Eleven and a few will come up.
    The first two above are the most popular.
    Arphaxad likes this.
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Apprentice
    Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have many friends in game to begin with, so hard to actually do that. I try to support when I can, but the few in game friends I have don't reciprocate unfortunately. So basically looking for active in game friends.

The Mourinho support is not of much help when the opponent has 15-20 fans.

I get regularly get basically the 20% every game, it took quite a while to build up because you can't talk to them, but overtime it's developed into a understanding. I have the same 7 supporters nearly every game so there's 8 of us including me and we attend each others games. If we play each other then none of the 8 supporters turn up for the match and we don't don't play friendlies against each other or support other teams if we are in same league, for example if 1 of my supporters needs me to lose a league match he will still support me. Its very hard to create a little group like this, it takes time
    dave1311 and Temidayo_ like this.

Addicted
    Sounds ideal with such mutual support. I'd love to build such trust over time.

Thanks for the groups, BTW. I'll have a look.

dave1311 likes this.

As the title reads, I'm sick of it. They always ensure maximum possession bono us due to hoards of fans. Meeting a manager in a couple of hours who has more in-game fans than I have IRL friends.

Is there any place one can add other managers for mutual support during games in order to balance this BS in my favour?
    Just add a lot of random managers as friends from league and associations games. I have over 90 now and get lots of support often. Good to get fans in various time zones too so you can get support at all times if the day when you may not be available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast