Thread: Top Scorer BUG?? Two top scorers in season .

Rookie

Top Scorer BUG?? Two top scorers in season .

Hi Team.
    I had two players in the op scorer position with 28 goals both in the league of 135 season.

When I claimed the award I got the +30 in finishing only for the one. I would expect based on rules to get it for both , isn’t ?

Addicted
    Of course not. There is only one top scorer. One of your players was on top of the list last season. The other one was listed second,

Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Hi Team.
    I had two players in the op scorer position with 28 goals both in the league of 135 season.

When I claimed the award I got the +30 in finishing only for the one. I would expect based on rules to get it for both , isn’t ?
    1 reward per team in case that 2 or more teams are involved in a draw. If you have 2,3,4,5 players 1st placed only one reward is earned.

Max

Top Scorer BUG?? Two top scorers in season .

Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Hi Team.

If two of your players both scored the same amount of goals as each other on the top scorer event, only one of them will get the +30% finishing. If one scored more than the other, than the one who scored more goals will receive the boost.

Rookie
    Clear thanks guys

Max
    No problem