Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - Season 136 - Live NOW

This isn't quite the right topic but the new special sponsor from today is really hot.
    We got 10% condition boost at Level 8 again plus the lovely x2 Bonus coach at Level 12 as well. Also a youth player again after some seasons without. 50 greens I personally also prefer over a season loan player at Level 1. The downsides are (for me at least) ugly emblem and kits and a GK special ability, which is new, but useless for me at this point.
    However I think the sponsor is, as always, absolutely worth the money so I instantly bought it.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    This isn't quite the right topic but the new special sponsor from today is really hot.
    We got 10% condition boost at Level 8 again plus the lovely x2 Bonus coach at Level 12 as well. Also a youth player again after some seasons without. 50 greens I personally also prefer over a season loan player at Level 1. The downsides are (for me at least) ugly emblem and kits and a GK special ability, which is new, but useless for me at this point.
    However I think the sponsor is, as always, absolutely worth the money so I instantly bought it.
    Yes this season special sponsor is fire.

I have a World Class FT GK whom I was going to train this season but now with the introduction of this new SA everything changed.

My GK already has a SA so will have to search for new one. One thing is clear that if you are a guy who buys special sponsor then don't make the mistake of training SA to your player.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 11-08-2020 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    My GK already has a SA so will have to search for new one. One thing is clear that if you are a guy who buys special sponsor then don't make the mistake of training SA to your player.
    True, because if the special SA doesn't fit you can choose the 1st SA as well. However for me in high level I often need SA to test my player if he is fast trainer, so I guess I will be lucky if I am able to use one of the special SAs at some point...

Apprentice
    Well done Nordeus. Worth paying for again

Rookie
    Good sponsor prizes to pay for. The GK SA seems good, but my GK has an SA and is 133% now. Good to last me another 3 seasons at least. Would waste the Set Piece SA......

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    How you actually reacted when you saw 50 greens instead of poor loan player for your team at LvL1
    [Official] Special Sponsor - Season 136 - Live NOW-20201110_164332.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 11-10-2020 at 12:54 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    How you actually reacted when you saw 50 greens instead of poor loan player for your team at LvL1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201110_164332.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	135896
    Looool you made me laugh so hard with this.

Earn a 9th or 10th star for a player,that's a joke tbh! Surely earn an 8th star is more than sufficient because how many people get 9 or 10 star players.

Apprentice
    Any idea the frequency of getting a 'decent' 7-9* player. Last few seasons I have got a 124% player every time.
    Thanks
    Dave
    Golden Lion FC
    level 87

Addicted
    This is my new favourite, very comfortable using it with condition % bonus.
    [Official] Special Sponsor - Season 136 - Live NOW-20201121_195726.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 11-21-2020 at 03:58 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345