Thread: Best chance win Cups are first few seasons

Addicted

Best chance win Cups are first few seasons

After that almost impossible unless u have a really solid and balanced team plus luck

I disagree. Yes, it is easier at the start to win trophies because there are many abandoned teams at the early levels. Once you have got past the first 15-20 levels, you are up against serious Managers. So it can go 2 ways, you can either start tanking and manipulating and then win the Cup/CL most seasons or you can invest time and patience and win League titles most seasons. For me, it isn't about winning lots of Cups, I like to try for the League every season and that is reflected in my Titles won.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I disagree. Yes, it is easier at the start to win trophies because there are many abandoned teams at the early levels. Once you have got past the first 15-20 levels, you are up against serious Managers. So it can go 2 ways, you can either start tanking and manipulating and then win the Cup/CL most seasons or you can invest time and patience and win League titles most seasons. For me, it isn't about winning lots of Cups, I like to try for the League every season and that is reflected in my Titles won.
    League gets boring at the 80+ levels....

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    After that almost impossible unless u have a really solid and balanced team plus luck
    You could have said this in the 5 first years of top eleven, when the cup draws placed you VS +3 +4 level teams.
    Now there's 1 less round and you can manipulate avq, but even without manipulate it, the max.punishment you can have when promoting +100% is that you are placed with +1 level teams, which is factible.

I've won many CLs and some Cups against +1 level teams.

Best chance win Cups are first few seasons-whatever.jpg