Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: mutants players are a bug of the game? what do you think..

Question mutants players are a bug of the game? what do you think..

Nordeus has do something about mutants players
    I think that mutants players are a bug of the game

it has to be like that: strongest ability cannot be far more than 50%
    from the weakest ability
    or from the average of the strongest abilities to the weakest

I wonder what others gamers think...

mutants players are a bug of the game? what do you think..-2020-09-20-1-.jpg

Addicted
    Don't worry about it. The Players who have extreme low skills (minus) like that get a rating penalty in normal season ( league,cup,cl). They're just oblivious to it.

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...effective.html
    Last edited by RaiKo; 09-20-2020 at 12:42 PM.

Addicted
    If someone has players like this it means he has worked hard on his players.

If you don't have such players then try creating such players instead of asking devs to cap or remove them.

Mutant players are a key aspect of the game and bring technicality to the game. So they should stay.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    If someone has players like this it means he has worked hard on his players.

If you don't have such players then try creating such players instead of asking devs to cap or remove them.

Mutant players are a key aspect of the game and bring technicality to the game. So they should stay.
    I agree the game is about making the best possible team that you can to win the trophies. You wouldnt see real Madrid asking Barcelona to cap the amount of training messi can do because he is to good. If I come across players like this I try to outfox them tactically and if that fails I make sure my players are better the next time I face them. It would be a problem if only certain managers could produce these types of players but that's not the case every manager has the ability and means to create these players so I don't see the problem. I see to many managers on this game complain about mutants, trolls etc because they can't win all the time. Games are meant to be hard and you will always eventually come across teams that are better than you
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    The only problem I see with it is when some managers do upselling by having multiple teams on different levels at the same server used as farmer teams to the highest ranked one. Other than that, no complaints.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Samson1865 and NUNO FC like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    [QUOTE=Arphaxad;672382]The only problem I see with it is when some managers do upselling by having multiple teams on different levels at the same server used as farmer teams to the highest ranked one. Other than that, no complaints.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tap
    I agree, someone in my association encountered a team who does this upselling last season, but his season ended up falling apart in a very short period of time and my association friend ended up winning the league, so it was justice in the end lol to be honest I couldn't be bothered running 2 or 3 teams to do this, real life would just get in the way
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    If it's not illegal it's fine.

If upselling is bad then manipulation, tanking, farming green, rating manipulation, farming money etc is bad too.

In each of these cases you are taking advantage of the loop holes. Everyone hates upselling because it's not easy to do and takes a lot of time and effort while exploiting other loopholes is very easy.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 09-21-2020 at 03:28 AM.
    Samson1865 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    If it's not illegal it's fine.

If upselling is bad then manipulation, tanking, farming green, rating manipulation, farming money etc is bad too.

In each of these cases you are taking advantage of the loop holes. Everyone hates upselling because it's not easy to do and takes a lot of time and effort while exploiting other loopholes is very easy.
    Everything legal is not right. I don't hate upselling because it's not easy, I don't support it because it's not within the realm of reality.

Same goes for tanking. It's not realistic. Managers are taking advantage of a loophole, as you said.

Many things in life have been legal or achieveable because of loopholes. That doesn't make them right.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

What’s the point in creating such strong teams if what you want is to test your managerial skills? Does it require more skill for a 140 team to beat a 160 team? I think a 100 quality team playing a 120 team is good too and you can save greens for future challenges. People complain about having strong opponents but they wont be in that predicament had they saved greens.

I do not support restricting mutants, having them nerfed or limiting development . While i never had such strong players, i feel the ability to customise training and player development is a big plus of TE. If you want all skills equal with no customisation and no mutants, go play Top Football Manager. It is already built that way.

I am of the opinion upselling is similar to having B feeder teams like those in Spain lower divisions so it does exist in reality. Upselling is no joke. I have not tried it yet as i am still in the farming and collecting stage. It takes up alot of time and effort. Great for those who are still working from home as we can just keep watching ads while we work.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    What’s the point in creating such strong teams if what you want is to test your managerial skills? Does it require more skill for a 140 team to beat a 160 team? I think a 100 quality team playing a 120 team is good too and you can save greens for future challenges. People complain about having strong opponents but they wont be in that predicament had they saved greens.

I do not support restricting mutants, having them nerfed or limiting development . While i never had such strong players, i feel the ability to customise training and player development is a big plus of TE. If you want all skills equal with no customisation and no mutants, go play Top Football Manager. It is already built that way.

I am of the opinion upselling is similar to having B feeder teams like those in Spain lower divisions so it does exist in reality. Upselling is no joke. I have not tried it yet as i am still in the farming and collecting stage. It takes up alot of time and effort. Great for those who are still working from home as we can just keep watching ads while we work.
    I'm aware of farmer clubs. But it's not the same thing really. Farmer clubs won't provide you with Maradona kind of players regularly. And also, in reality, you don't take full advantage of all the resources of the farmer club, which you do in TE. You're offering bread crumbs for all star legendary players.

I won't cry my heart out when crossing paths with such teams, but upselling and tanking is something, after having played for a couple of months, I wouldn't do myself if I ever become more active again. To each his own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast