Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By godzi
  • 1 Post By United2019

Thread: This game engine is a joke!

This game engine is a joke!

I just registered to say that you guys from Nordeus must do something about the stupidity of engine! I will just post a screenshot of a formation which can't be allowed to make any result no matter of the players quality. Btw, we had both 119% prior the game and I lost 2:1. But result it's not important, he dominated the game.
    No more likes this.

This game engine is a joke!

I just registered to say that you guys from Nordeus must do something about the stupidity of engine! I will just post a screenshot of a formation which can't be allowed to make any result no matter of the players quality. Btw, we had both 119% prior the game and I lost 2:1. But result it's not important, he dominated the game.
    I dont know how to upload screenshot here, I'll try to find a way, sorry.
    Edit: I made it, sorry for double tread, it wasn't on purpose. There you have a formation, can anyone share some thoughts?
    Last edited by godzi; 09-20-2020 at 01:45 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by godzi View Post
    I dont know how to upload screenshot here, I'll try to find a way, sorry.
    Edit: I made it, sorry for double tread, it wasn't on purpose. There you have a formation, can anyone share some thoughts?
    Did he change the formation just after the match started or did he play that way for full match. I play alot of teams with formations like this but change it as soon as match as started so I can't guess how they will play before the match

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Did he change the formation just after the match started or did he play that way for full match. I play alot of teams with formations like this but change it as soon as match as started so I can't guess how they will play before the match
    Well, I can't be really sure to be honest, do not recall exactly. Problem is that he didn't show up at the very start of the game and still I was already losing 2:0 before he showed up. Even if he changed his formation later, he didn't score another goal.

Послато са SM-A307FN помоћу Тапатока

Apprentice
    Yeah I agree with you then, this needs sorting out. A formation would not win like that in real life and the game shouldn't allow it either, its frustrating but I doubt anything will be done about it

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Yeah I agree with you then, this needs sorting out. A formation would not win like that in real life and the game shouldn't allow it either, its frustrating but I doubt anything will be done about it
    I'm affraid you're right, I doubt it too. But that sort of attitude make thìs game childish imo. If you run a football game, make it look like one, don't ruin it with a staff like this. Thanks for reply Samson.

Послато са SM-A307FN помоћу Тапатока

Dreamer
    you have to take into account that this game has only few MBs. If you want to have a proper game, buy FM series, you can get it cheap now as new year will be released soon (FM21). I play this one because i have a family and dont have time for a big one, otherwise I wouldnt bother but 9 minutes a day (8 minutes a match and 1 minute a morning training ) does not kill me .

Banned
    Another example, typical of the great minds of stupideleven
    No more likes this.