Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game improvement ideas

Rookie
    I think that the ability to use greens to improve a player’s condition should be removed. This would make force everyone to rotate their squads and in my view, adds more skill to the game. Same with injured players.
    IImaestroII likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Cained View Post
    I think that the ability to use greens to improve a player’s condition should be removed. This would make force everyone to rotate their squads and in my view, adds more skill to the game. Same with injured players.
    Interesting theory but how would you train your players? I imagine that whilst it would remove mutant players from the game, this idea would not go down well with the majority of Managers.
    IImaestroII likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Nice! Thank you for sharing this. We'll pass it on to the team.

If you could pick only one of these which one would it be?
    No. 3 please. Thanks

Rookie
    All are good and if we brainstorm we can come up with hundreds that can add real joy.

However, if I was a product director I would put all my efforts to game engine improvement.(GE)

A new GE could open new horizon to the game as it will eventually come with more realistic play, more tactic options , more instructions etc
    This can be a real break through for a football simulation
    Arphaxad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Cained View Post
    I remember i suggested this years ago , in any managerial game out there is like this

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Addicted
    Excellent suggestion regarding the greens. Unfortunately, it won't come into fruitition since it brings revenue to Nordeus I'd believe.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Dreamer
    Would it be possible to automaticallyi not display that crap friendly championship in event tab or whatever on the screen (useless feature with **** prizes) for players who dont play league , cups , only ASSO ?

Its annoying. Thank you
    Last edited by Mirrowka; 09-23-2020 at 06:40 PM.

Apprentice
    I would like to see the option to remove a special ability

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Interesting theory but how would you train your players? I imagine that whilst it would remove mutant players from the game, this idea would not go down well with the majority of Managers.
    Hear what you are saying. Squad rotation would be key. I just think that it adds more skill if the option to use greens to ensure your best team is always at 99% is made difficult. Maybe limit the amount of greens that players can have?

But injured players should stay injured for the amount of days assigned. Everyone’s got loads of reds to sort out injured players, so this ‘feature’ is pointless.

Banned
    Ha ha ha ha ha as if nordeus will even listen, let alone even read any of these suggestions. Nice try though.
    No more likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast