Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game improvement ideas

Following features should also be added:

1. Along with the Top Scorer's event, two more events, Top Provider's event (Top Assist Player) and Top Clean Sheets event should also be there.
    2. There should be more options to utilize the money accumulated.
    3. Managers who win trophies, should also get some Morales and Rests along with the trophies and money.
    4. There should be an option of star retention of a player, wherein we can choose a player of our choice and retain his level for the next season, but it should be available only to the teams who finish top 4 of the league, free for the winners and token chargeable for those who finish 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
    5. Lastly, the game should have a statistics tab wherein along with most goals, most assists etc. some more statistics like Top 5 goalscorers, Top 5 most capped and every season's top scorer and top assist provider should be listed.

Thanks
    dave1311, khris and Sinany03 like this.

Game improvement ideas

[QUOTE=@Topèlevens¥
    You would be surprised. Down the years, many ideas mentioned in the Forum have been introduced to the game. Friendly Championship for one. Please do not be so quick as to discourage others from making suggestions because if enough of us are in favour of certain ideas, it can make a difference.

@Chd ਦਾ FC
    Some nice ideas there. I like #5 especially. I mentioned something similar in my monthly report to the Devs. But I said that the Forum should be integrated into the game and a section for player stats, accomplishments, trophies etc included.
    Last edited by dave1311; 09-25-2020 at 02:34 PM.
    khris and milpol like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I do like the idea of removing skills i think some spoil your player. also the awards for top assist player and top average.

Quote Originally Posted by Chd ਦਾ FC View Post
    Following features should also be added:

1. Along with the Top Scorer's event, two more events, Top Provider's event (Top Assist Player) and Top Clean Sheets event should also be there.
    2. There should be more options to utilize the money accumulated.
    3. Managers who win trophies, should also get some Morales and Rests along with the trophies and money.
    4. There should be an option of star retention of a player, wherein we can choose a player of our choice and retain his level for the next season, but it should be available only to the teams who finish top 4 of the league, free for the winners and token chargeable for those who finish 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
    5. Lastly, the game should have a statistics tab wherein along with most goals, most assists etc. some more statistics like Top 5 goalscorers, Top 5 most capped and every season's top scorer and top assist provider should be listed.

Thanks
    Thank you for the suggestions!
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123