Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Singh

Thread: Special coaches - best order to use?

Apprentice

Special coaches - best order to use?

Hi Guys
    there are two special youth coaches available atm, 1 x 4% and 1 x 40%. Maths not being my strong subject, would there be any difference in which order you did them in if you used both on the same player?
    Thanks
    Dave
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 85

Addicted
    I don't think the order will make any difference and don't invest in youth academy players.

Buy 18 year old from the market and train him according to your need.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I don't think the order will make any difference and don't invest in youth academy players.

Buy 18 year old from the market and train him according to your need.
    I’m not sure of your reasons for not investing in youth academy players. My entire game strategy is based on developing my youth players. I always find them to be reasonably fast trainers but I train them over 2-3 seasons before they become regulars so I’m not in a hurry. Took me about four seasons to get the team I wanted but I’ve not bought any players for many seasons now.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Cained View Post
    I’m not sure of your reasons for not investing in youth academy players. My entire game strategy is based on developing my youth players. I always find them to be reasonably fast trainers but I train them over 2-3 seasons before they become regulars so I’m not in a hurry. Took me about four seasons to get the team I wanted but I’ve not bought any players for many seasons now.
    If you think that Youth Academy players are FT then you haven't experienced the training speed of a world class FT.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.