Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings Face-Off - Full-Time!

I'm nr. one in my league with 8 trophies there is another player also with 8 trophies, he has tried to revenge that i beat him earlier but failed. Can he attack me again in the last two hours?
    Last edited by HOFFEH; 10-21-2020 at 04:55 PM.

Rookie
    ofcourse he can attack you.. he can attack you as many times as he wants (althought he will have to pay tokens for it)

Rookie
    although i understand such a quick turnaround for phase 1,2 and now phase 3, i cant understand why couldnt you guys wait till monday before we started phase 3? with association matches on weekends as well (2 extra in a day plus one in league and one in cup competition) thats a lot of matches over 2 days. unless you guys have another tournament lined up this season, you should have waited couple of days before starting phase 3.. especially considering we are still in first half of the season

Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    although i understand such a quick turnaround for phase 1,2 and now phase 3, i cant understand why couldnt you guys wait till monday before we started phase 3? with association matches on weekends as well (2 extra in a day plus one in league and one in cup competition) thats a lot of matches over 2 days. unless you guys have another tournament lined up this season, you should have waited couple of days before starting phase 3.. especially considering we are still in first half of the season
    I feel the same. Was expecting another day rest and play the next phase over the weekend instead. Like you said, we might have another event. Or there could some bug risk if overlapped with friendly championship. Either way I am fine. As long as the transition is smooth and there are no bugs that will affect our main 3 tournament matches.
    RaiKo likes this.

Anyone knows what stats/quality the reward player may have for the phase 3 winner?

Quote Originally Posted by Manju View Post
    Anyone knows what stats/quality the reward player may have for the phase 3 winner?
    It looks like a 7-9 star player, so I think he has 124, 144 or 164% like always, probably striker + one additional position and freekick + 1on1 striker SA. Think he will be around 23-25 years old.

Apprentice
    If the top 2 teams are tied on trophies and goal difference, how is the winner decided??
    Thanks

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It looks like a 7-9 star player, so I think he has 124, 144 or 164% like always, probably striker + one additional position and freekick + 1on1 striker SA. Think he will be around 23-25 years old.
    Thank you
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Wanted to post this a couple of days ago, but was too busy. The distribution of teams, at least for me, is terrible. In the second round, there was a 153% team, and everyone else was 123% and below. Predictably, the 153% team won.

In the final round, there was one 156% team, while the rest was below 126%. Once again, the 156% guy won.

I mean, it's practically free tokens for them while the rest of us are just designated punching bags. Surely there are better ways to reward them.

When KOTH first came out, I really loved the event. But with each passing season, I've grown to dislike the tedious two-hourly game with no realistic reward to look forward to.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast