Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 10.11 - 28th of October

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 10.11 - 28th of October

Hi Managers,

On the 28th of October, we released Top Eleven 10.11 on all platforms iOS, Android, and WebGL. Read everything about our latest release below.

• Halloween is lurking around the corner. Get your squad ready for a deadly competition. The Haunted Cup challenge is coming soon!
    • With this release, we bring the condition requirement that will apply to Friendly fixtures. Tired players with condition lower than 15% will not be able to play Friendly fixtures due to their exhaustion. These players will not be able to enter a match as substitutes, and if you start a friendly match with exhausted players in your starting XI, the match will end with an official 3:0 result in favor of your opponent. Remember this before challenging a friend!
    • Login and manage your football club using Sign In with Apple. (iOS only)
    • A fix for the issue where some Managers had an incorrect match time displayed on WebGL.
    • A fix for unsaved squad changes that some experienced.
    • Other smaller fixes and optimizations.

Thanks for playing. Best of luck in the following matches!
    khris, RaiKo, Der_Ryan_M and 5 others like this.

Addicted
    Well done Nordeus.

Greens farmers had made the game unbalanced and unenjoyable because of the constant pop ups and cluttered fixture segment.
    milpol, Der_Ryan_M and RaiKo like this.

Interesting
    Last edited by milpol; 10-28-2020 at 05:18 PM.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Dreamer
    so you want the active players to start tanking ?? cause takers and draw manipulators been a big issue for a long time. just to adjust complete with those teams who plays the game by not playing the active players play friendly games by spending their play time in game to gain some boost. Nordeus should get their priorities straight.

Good update, now the game will be more balanced again and true managerial skills will matter more.
    RaiKo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    so you want the active players to start tanking ?? cause takers and draw manipulators been a big issue for a long time. just to adjust complete with those teams who plays the game by not playing the active players play friendly games by spending their play time in game to gain some boost. Nordeus should get their priorities straight.
    Since what they tankers stopped tanking? FAs have L1 tankers, and they always were between us. Having the 40 daily video boosters to gather too, and the friendlies to exploit, so? ofc. its needed a additional level where those who promote with 120%+ face +2 levels to create market equality.

When will this be active btw? Right now it is still possible, I just tried for fun.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Since what they tankers stopped tanking? FAs have L1 tankers, and they always were between us. Having the 40 daily video boosters to gather too, and the friendlies to exploit, so? ofc. its needed a additional level where those who promote with 120%+ face +2 levels to create market equality.
    Here is the issue. not everyone in the world gets 40 daily videos. unfortunate but nothing the game can do due to regional restriction (hence lots of guys still using VPN).

[Official] Top Eleven 10.11 - 28th of October-1.jpg

These 2 teams are tankers. both in my league as well 1 is tanking again and other one is going for the league title. the 3 rd highest rated non tanking team in both league and cup are 20% below these 2. so yah my guess is tanking is a issue. i know you guys been playing for a long time. guess thats why some of you are not that much active in games. but the guys who want to play but restricting them to not playing is slap in the active players face.

in the end what your proposing is its ok not to play or spend much time in game. thats a wired gaming company policy i would say.

im not supporting exploits but the game is focusing on the wrong set of exploits if we consider it as a first phase.
    Last edited by hudai; 10-28-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    Here is the issue. not everyone in the world gets 40 daily videos. unfortunate but nothing the game can do due to regional restriction (hence lots of guys still using VPN). Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	135792

These 2 teams are tankers. both in my league as well 1 is tanking again and other one is going for the league title. the 3 rd highest rated non tanking team in both league and cup are 20% below these 2. so yah my guess is tanking is a issue. i know you guys been playing for a long time. guess thats why some of you are not that much active in games. but the guys who want to play but restricting them to not playing is slap in the active players face.

in the end what your proposing is its ok not to play or spend much time in game. thats a wired gaming company policy i would say.

im not supporting exploits but the game is focusing on the wrong set of exploits if we consider it as a first phase.
    Now we have to try to see teams like these at +2 level, instead +1 as it's the case, so these would be 129 and 141 without the market advantadge...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Now we have to try to see teams like these at +2 level, instead +1 as it's the case, so these would be 129 and 141 without the market advantadge...
    and how many years we have to wait for that ? should those and draw manipulations addressed first? rather then cutting down the active players ?
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast