Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 10.11 - 28th of October

Addicted
    Great to see it. Now you're talking ! I've seen rumors about new update on negotiations too. Is this correct ?
    [Official] Top Eleven 10.11 - 28th of October-20201028_205432.png

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Great to see it. Now you're talking ! I've seen rumors about new update on negotiations too. Is this correct ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201028_205432.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	135793
    No, I was mentioning this in another sense. Isn't a update, it is a suggestion like many others that have been sending.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    and how many years we have to wait for that ? should those and draw manipulations addressed first? rather then cutting down the active players ?
    My reply concerns to the picture you posted, these 2 tankers, shouldn't be in your level IMO. These should go with the +1 level teams than your.
    Then there's a variety of manipulations.... in FAs... and to affect the regular comp draws.... I guess that it depends on the case and too, of the impact of 1* and negative % players... as all this matter, all is about margins.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No, I was mentioning this in another sense. Isn't a update, it is a suggestion like many others that have been sending.
    It would be nice if it was restricted like that to stop abusers from taking advantage of upselling players.

Good move. I support this

train hard, play smart

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    My reply concerns to the picture you posted, these 2 tankers, shouldn't be in your level IMO. These should go with the +1 level teams than your.
    Then there's a variety of manipulations.... in FAs... and to affect the regular comp draws.... I guess that it depends on the case and too, of the impact of 1* and negative % players... as all this matter, all is about margins.
    exactly the point i wanted to point out. not only that the draw has eithers its own bug or flaw, cause the guys with 160% team has avg of 159% of top 14 players. believe me i am wholehearted against any sort of loophole and manipulations. but those are never addressed. so those who are active player (speaking on behalf of myself and my friends) they are just trying to adjust those flaws. you can say fighting evil with evil. these patch up of the game should have been considered the least factor if you want a fair and fun game IMO.

Nothing has changed yet, people still happily play their friendly matches...

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Nothing has changed yet, people still happily play their friendly matches...
    Why are you worried about others?

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 64
    Trophy Won: 79
    F. Champ. Title: 6

Apprentice
    why the they remove the old system of getting green...remove this 24 hr i#@! rule
    Last edited by khris; 10-29-2020 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Courtesy Rules.

Rookie
    What about those falling into the 60 average quality leagues keeping the other players at 1 star while the top 11 power is 140 average quality?
    Sinany03 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast