Page 50 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Think I will sell Danny Maynard 4*75 Tomorrow to make way for the new youth players due, so I can sign the 2* and also sell him, club running at a loss of $138 million so its a good opportunity to bring in a few $million in the bank.
    Uh, that should bring you some nice profit
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I shall be buying 2 or 3 more players after maintenance, hardly anyone around then.

I saw a goalkeeper on my scoutlist, 16 skill points from next star but is aged 24 so not sure if it's worth training to the next star at his age..
    Hmm, yes you can find some nices players but even then you can have some problems, dosent metter hour is enough to find 1 with tokens )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Results For 24.12.2012: 2 Fourth minute injuries July Fourth.

League W 6-0: Kevin Mensah brought the ball forward early on into the box and was professional fouled and had to go off injured early, and Zidane put the penalty away, Papaleo made it 2-0 just before half time, Before 2 goals from my midfield and suprisingly a late brace from my right-back Holvoet to give a commanding 6-0 away win.
    Goals: Alex Zidane (Pen 4), Stacey Papaleo (39), P.McNamara (49), L.McNamara (53), Holvoet (82,89) MOTM: Alex Zidane

Champions League Group H Round 4 W 3-1: An Early Injury again but this time it was in-form striker Stacey Papaleo that had to go off early, Zidane got a first half brace and kept terrorizing the away defence, The vistiors come out determined in the second half and got a goal back from a long range strike and nearly equalised afterwards, Zidane wasn't greedy though setting up defender Victor Salazar for out 3rd goal and to seal the win. July Fourth Qualify For Knockout Stages
    Goals: Alex Zidane (20,37) Victor Salazar (67) MOTM: Alex Zidane
    Very nice results, keep going :P

I have 2 matches within 15 minutes of each other tomorrow evening, one league and one champions league... But I may not be around to watch the match live

League is my priority as I've already qualified for the champions league knock out round

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I have 2 matches within 15 minutes of each other tomorrow evening, one league and one champions league... But I may not be around to watch the match live

League is my priority as I've already qualified for the champions league knock out round
    Yes but still try to win both, there is no reason to let the other team to beat you :P more points more fans for you :P

Played against the team in last place, won 3-1.

Main competitor drew 1-1 so I'm 4 points clear now!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Played against the team in last place, won 3-1.

Main competitor drew 1-1 so I'm 4 points clear now!
    Oh, thats very nice for you, you have some nice advantage, try to don't lose it :P

After yesterday we gived 58 tokens just for one player, today we closed this account, because of results, time I will still keep main and few others for now.

I know it don't deserve this tokens as long he's very old :P but I never give up on a bidding

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    After yesterday we gived 58 tokens just for one player, today we closed this account, because of results, time I will still keep main and few others for now.

I know it don't deserve this tokens as long he's very old :P but I never give up on a bidding
    There was no need to close the account, just let it run autopilot and login every 10 days to setup token contract
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Results For 25.12.2012: Two Below Par Performances...

Cup Playoff 2nd Leg (vs Level 5) W 5-0 (11-0 agg): A comfortable win against Inferior opposition but again like the first leg, July Fourth needed more than half an hour for the breakthrough, Zidane setup Papaleo for 1-0, L.McNamara for long range at the beginning of the second half, Papaleo went on to complete a hatrick, with Holvoet getting the 5th, against this sort of opposition at home, you would think we should of done better. But its a win none the less.

League W 3-1: Rafid Fahad got us off to a good start scoring early on, before the visitors pulled one back, It remained 1-1 at half-time and we had to dig deep for victory in this scrappy game. Zidane put us back infront and Holvoet got the 3rd, Our right-back is even coming up with a number of goals for us. Papaleo assisted all of our 3 goals.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 50 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast