Page 100 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Preview: FC ARCOPOLIS vs July Fourth

The semi-finals of the champions league beckons again for July Fourth once again and we are aiming to go all the way this season, FC ARCOPOLIS have been very good in the champions league so far and they have a very good home record, winning 3-0 and 5-0 in the last 2 rounds, July Fourth will have to be at their best if they are going to get a good result here, any below par performance and we could be heading into the 2nd leg with all to play for, July Fourth have key striker Stacey Papaleo available for this game after to returning from suspension, Papaleo 23, has scored 55 goals so-far in all competitions for July Fourth will be included in the squad after a well earned rest. The player to watch from FC ARCOPOLIS is Rene Helbeg who has 13 goals from 15 goals.

Prediction: 1-3: ODDS: 5/1 FC ARCOPOLIS, 11/4 The Draw, 4/9 July Fourth.
    Good luck! I also like how you did the odds lol, very clever

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

What da **** is this...how to bet on that matches?

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    What da **** is this...how to bet on that matches?
    lol, You can't bet on the matches... but I thought I would come up with odds for the game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

July Fourth will play the final on friday!!!

FC ARCOPOLIS 0-4 July Fourth

They can't stop him, they couldn't control him... and its that man again... Alex Zidane running the show, You allow Zidane to play his game, then both him and July Fourth come alive, There was an early chance for Papaleo but it went beginning before the opponents got into the game and missed a few chances, Papaleo sets up for Zidane midway through the first half for the first, It was Alex Zidanes 30th goal of the season. Zidane played Benoit trough 10 mins later for 2-0. L.McNamara was on goal but decided to play Papaleo on for our 3rd, Kevin Mensah took a knock and Benoit put away the free-kick for his brace in 74th minute, both Zidane and Papaleo missed a chance each to add more goals, but the win is more than comfortable and will see July Fourth play in the final against either beitar jerusalem who beat harimau malaya 2-1.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth will play the final on friday!!!

FC ARCOPOLIS 0-4 July Fourth

They can't stop him, they couldn't control him... and its that man again... Alex Zidane running the show, You allow Zidane to play his game, then both him and July Fourth come alive, There was an early chance for Papaleo but it went beginning before the opponents got into the game and missed a few chances, Papaleo sets up for Zidane midway through the first half for the first, It was Alex Zidanes 30th goal of the season. Zidane played Benoit trough 10 mins later for 2-0. L.McNamara was on goal but decided to play Papaleo on for our 3rd, Kevin Mensah took a knock and Benoit put away the free-kick for his brace in 74th minute, both Zidane and Papaleo missed a chance each to add more goals, but the win is more than comfortable and will see July Fourth play in the final against either beitar jerusalem who beat harimau malaya 2-1.
    Oh mate, thats a great result, maybe you will get the CUP this year I wish you all the best and record the final!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Extraterestrii, or in translation "The Aliens", continues their undefetead expedition, winning 7-0 today in the league and 2-0 in Champions League semifinal against a 5 star team, both matches away from home. Rodriguez a new star for my team, bougth him from negotiations with 8 tokens , he has very good performances played 4 matches in the league with 10 goals and 3 matches in the CL with 6 goals

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

And here's why Messi win the Balon D'or)))))

Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Oh mate, thats a great result, maybe you will get the CUP this year I wish you all the best and record the final!
    CUP, We will need a exceptional performance away from home, to overturn a 1-2 loss in the 1st leg, Its possible, but unlikely, but if Zidane shows up... who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    Extraterestrii, or in translation "The Aliens", continues their undefetead expedition, winning 7-0 today in the league and 2-0 in Champions League semifinal against a 5 star team, both matches away from home. Rodriguez a new star for my team, bougth him from negotiations with 8 tokens , he has very good performances played 4 matches in the league with 10 goals and 3 matches in the CL with 6 goals

Who needs Messi when you got.... erm... Zid... Papaleo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post

Great results
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

God damn, thats unreal I just hope the 1st will still keep this formation tomorrow, even if this won't help me, I prefer to chalange with 2nd till end then with 1st.

He used an ilegal formation + player injured and he won hard 1-0, damn....