Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Rookie
    aaaaa yeah,my team at that time was looking like this:
    Season 35-aaa.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Attachment 620

The game between 1st (away team) and 2nd (home team).

Normaly 2nd should win the game, he beated him away too but home, he was not able with everyone in good possition, thats very wierd.
    The home team should have won easily as the away team is not using any flank players. (illegal formation)???
    Maybe the game ignores this when it wants to. Can you post the possession stats?.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I can't understand what happened to your login for this forum.
    He left it in Auss. lol

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Let's see how we're doing this season ....
    PricopGeorgeCătălin - 12-19-2012, 02:17 PM - permalink
    Momentan activez pe 5,6 conturi dar doar 2 le folosesc cu adevărat, restul le folosesc pe post de "fermă" pentru bonusurile zilnice, o practică destul de comună care zic eu că se merită pentru cele câteva minute alocate în plus.

Pe conturile principale am 2 echipe, Orlova FC şi FC Bocsa, pe forum la "Team showcase" le puteţi găsii pe amândouă.

Translation from Bing Translator

At the moment I turn on 5,6 accounts, but only 2 use them really, I use them as a "farm" for daily bonuses, a practice quite common that I say it is worth it for the few minutes allocated.

The main account I have 2 teams, Orlova and FC Badge, on the forum of "Team showcase" you can find both.

If the Forum Moderator has 5-6 accounts?
    How many accounts are the Forum Admins have?
    Pretty obvious why so many shirts and other gifts are stored in his kit room.
    The benefits of being a mod/admin.
    Wonder how many tokens they receive a day?.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Hummm...it's been a very challenging season for Yeah FC in level 3. Going into preseason, there was an high level meeting between the BOD - he target was to win the trebble this year, anything less an the manager will be sacked for underperformance considering the modest investment made by consortium of ownership group...

The season started fast and furious, Yeah FC lost 2 of the 1st 4 games (loses coming against very inferior opponents). It was demoralizing, high valued players were not performing optimially - a mini crisis ensured. The manager knows his job was on the line, such result were unacceptable. He changed the training regime of players, bench non performing high priced stars and also changed the team tactics.

Suddenly like an avalanche, the flood gate opened and thanks to our free scroing ST(Alex - who has scored 35goals, 21 and 13 MOM in 35matches). Now with 4games left in the season, we are 7points clear at the top of the table. We also won the 1st leg semi final of cup 3-0 away.

The last 2 games, Alex has stopped scoring but my AMs( Makuka and Fontana picked up the slack in the league). That said, there was a stumble today in the CL semi 1st leg at home against a weaker team. Opponent player 5-1-3-1 (untra defensive setting) and over 6friends came to support opponent - I was shocked!!!. And for the 1st time in almost 20games we changed our tactics to hard attacking... to compensate. Makuka picked up a yellow card in the 10th minute and was rejected for second bookable offence around the 50th minute! Opponent scored from the ensuing freekick...0-1! We tried to no avail and lost the match. I don't want to blame the game engine, I will rather accept its my formation and or tactics? Also Alex is back to early season form fo zero goal in 3games. And the other ST is permanently unperforming all season becuase of limited game time. I tried him in a friendly and match league match today but his form is very low.

Now we have to prepare for the second leg tommorrow. Team mgt agreed to consult help for what tactics to use against this altra defensive 5-1-3(MCs)-1?

All opinions are welcome. The dream for a trebble is still possible but we need to win away.

Oh!!! the game engine has decemated Yeah FC with injury all season. We suffered out 12th injury today. Considering we use a small squad of 17-18players all season. We only have14outfield players fully fit...lol

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Attachment 620

The game between 1st (away team) and 2nd (home team).

Normaly 2nd should win the game, he beated him away too but home, he was not able with everyone in good possition, thats very wierd.
    Its a good result for you though.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yesterday, I sabotaged 3rd place, now he's 4th place (I'm planying to sabotage him too from this acc).
    Tomorrow I will sabotage 2nd place, also he have hard game, if I will pot 2 friendly games against him he should be dead.
    1st, if he will keep this tactic for tomorrow game, all 3 will be out from race.

This if I will win today, but even if I will lose/draw chances I will have for league.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

July Fourth through to the final of the CUP in dramatic style!!!

erster FC Puma 2-3 July Fourth (4-4 Aggregate: July Fourth Win On Away Goals)

July Fourth set out in a 4-3-3 attacking formation, needing to score at least twice to have any chance of progressing to the final away against Level 16 opponents, It was done the hard way, They opened up the scoring on 12 minutes through Toledo, Papaleo got on the end of a Novotny corner to get July Fourth back in the tie, Then Roca from 30 yards showed his quality by scoring to make it 2-1 to the home side, 2nd half, 60 minutes in, July Fourth subsitition, Time to throw in the kitchen sink, P.McNamara on for V.Salazar, formation became 3W-4-3, hard attacking, 67 minutes in Papaleo gets in behind the defence and scores to make it 2-2, which setup a nervy finish for both teams... another home goal would seal it for the home side, an away goal would steal the tie for July fourth, Roca had a couple of more chances but his shots were all blocked, in the 79 minute... Papaleo plays to Novotny but it was saved for a corner and the corner was wasted. was that our golden chance gone? Home side had more opportunites blocked or saved, The 89th minute arrived and it was 1 last attack, Alvaro Quero played a perfect ball to Alex Zidane and he made no mistake and scored the valuable and memorable away goal to put July Fourth in the final of the cup, We will most likely face POAK who we lost narrowly to in the semi-final last season.

New to the game, playing at level 2. The season started out slow in the league and lost in qualifying in the cup. Did great though in the champions league winning my group but got beaten in the first knock out round. Currently I'm 2nd in the league which should be possible to maintain to the end of the season. Don't think I can get 1st place as the team currently there looks very strong.

This season I bought 3 new players. Paid way to much for the first 2 but then again you have to learn how the system works. I desperately need some better MC's as all of them are 2* but it seems very very hard to win auctions and I don't have many tokens so I just have to be patient and spend my tokens wisely. I absolutely refuse to pay real money for such a game even though I find it entertaining but spending real money on this game seems like the never ending story. If at some point it gets to impossible to play the game without paying I'll just quit But so far I'm still enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by chaleFC View Post
    New to the game, playing at level 2. The season started out slow in the league and lost in qualifying in the cup. Did great though in the champions league winning my group but got beaten in the first knock out round. Currently I'm 2nd in the league which should be possible to maintain to the end of the season. Don't think I can get 1st place as the team currently there looks very strong.

This season I bought 3 new players. Paid way to much for the first 2 but then again you have to learn how the system works. I desperately need some better MC's as all of them are 2* but it seems very very hard to win auctions and I don't have many tokens so I just have to be patient and spend my tokens wisely. I absolutely refuse to pay real money for such a game even though I find it entertaining but spending real money on this game seems like the never ending story. If at some point it gets to impossible to play the game without paying I'll just quit But so far I'm still enjoying it.
    Well done, It sounds as if you have done as good as you could of done without buying any tokens, hopefully we will get some videos back to help you get extra tokens to get better players, you maybe resorted to bidding on lower-end 5* middle of the road to older players to keep the token costs for transfers low.