Page 115 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Quote Originally Posted by Shlong View Post
    YO People! This is a nice forum... ive been scanning it for the last week as my season is ending!

This is my 1st season, this game is so addictive. so much so, i did buy a couple of tokens.. lol

I know i have to many AMC but mine get bullied on this game. I have played this formation through the whole season, apart from changing to a 442 once or twice. Lost twice.. and had one draw, whole season... this normal? DDDDD

Attachment 660

Anyway, tell me what you think!

Thanks all
    Yes it seems normal and your team have had a wonderful season, hopefully you get the CUP final win.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    One of my opponents, lost 1-0 away he's out, 2 remain , one of them will have very hard game (he will lose more then sure) and 4th place will win 80% and he will be the new 2nd, till last 2 rounds, when he will have 2 hard games.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Season 35-282876_586979544652664_742677374_n.jpg
    The second CL semi-final.First match won 3-1.And now the final Beer for all of my boys

Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    check out my other team on Top Eleven now that's a close season Attachment 661
    Not looking too good for the title, inferior goal difference.

Quote Originally Posted by VriheddMartin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	282876_586979544652664_742677374_n.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	662
    The second CL semi-final.First match won 3-1.And now the final Beer for all of my boys
    The Battle of the Scouts!!!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Damn, thats horrible :-s I hope I won't meet sooner teams like that in CL/League )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    possession counts for **** Attachment 659
    Could it be a season where you purposely miss out from Top 7, to strength squad for the next season?

Indeed.As I was sick and tired of facing the whole scout teams every season finally I made one of my own

League Winner-6 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

FC APOLLO 0-1 July Fourth

July Fourth Win 12th League Title

A close encounter and a match that turned into a bit of a warzone as my opponents set up in a 3-4-3 hard attacking, hard tackling formation and they caused havoc and injuries to my team, Mensah and Papaleo were taken out in the first half, They also had a free-kick and Essadri saved that, They had a one-on-one and Essadri saved that and then they had a penalty and Essadri saved that as well... They were determined to win this game and fight for 2nd in the league, Benoit, P.McNamara and L.McNamara had shots on goal and missed, Zidane hit the post, then in the 71st minute, the goal came through a fine Quero to Zidane move that emulated the cup late goal from the previous day, that was Zidane's 30th goal of the season and all we had to do is see the game out and we were champions!!!
    VriheddMartin likes this.

FC APOLLO 0-1 July Fourth

July Fourth Win 12th League Title

A close encounter and a match that turned into a bit of a warzone as my opponents set up in a 3-4-3 hard attacking, hard tackling formation and they caused havoc and injuries to my team, Mensah and Papaleo were taken out in the first half, They also had a free-kick and Essadri saved that, They had a one-on-one and Essadri saved that and then they had a penalty and Essadri saved that as well... They were determined to win this game and fight for 2nd in the league, Benoit, P.McNamara and L.McNamara had shots on goal and missed, Zidane hit the post, then in the 71st minute, the goal came through a fine Quero to Zidane move that emulated the cup late goal from the previous day, that was Zidane's 30th goal of the season and all we had to do is see the game out and we were champions!!!
    Congratulations,and good luck with other trophies !

League Winner-6 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.