Page 134 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Also you will get some money from the Cup,which means more money for new players.
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-

Quote Originally Posted by Bebchu View Post
    There is like 7 bots.When i created the team,2min after that i got fr request from the guy which im playing tomorow and another weird thing is that he created his team 3min before mine
    At least you have home advantage going into the game, you need win for promotion, he needs win to possibly win the league. Think you need it more than he does lol, you wouldn't want another 28 days in Level 1.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    At least you have home advantage going into the game, you need win for promotion, he needs win to possibly win the league. Think you need it more than he does lol, you wouldn't want another 28 days in Level 1.
    Yup and i dont want another 1 point after the 7th team drama ;/
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-

Rookie
    You will have a hard time trying to sell most of your unwanted players at Level 2, because of the lack of quality in some players, some players are worthless players around 10-19 quality, older players as well, just easier to release them from contract by hitting the sack button.
    Not sure I understand what you said, you are referring 10-19 quality and my players are all above 20

25 qualities 23 yrs old
    25 " 24 " MC free kick
    24 " 18 "
    24 " 19 "
    24 " 20 "
    24 " 23 " 2 players MC Corner kick GK One on One
    24 " 24 " DC / DL
    24 " 25 " 2 players AMC / AMR / AML ST One on One
    24 " 27 " 2 Players ST Corner kick DC / DMC Penalty kick
    and all the 20 to 23 Qualities are 22 years old or under with some with Aerial defenser, Defense wall, Dribble and three positions

You are saying that nothing is good to keep ??

Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    Not sure I understand what you said, you are referring 10-19 quality and my players are all above 20

25 qualities 23 yrs old
    25 " 24 " MC free kick
    24 " 18 "
    24 " 19 "
    24 " 20 "
    24 " 23 " 2 players MC Corner kick GK One on One
    24 " 24 " DC / DL
    24 " 25 " 2 players AMC / AMR / AML ST One on One
    24 " 27 " 2 Players ST Corner kick DC / DMC Penalty kick
    and all the 20 to 23 Qualities are 22 years old or under with some with Aerial defenser, Defense wall, Dribble and three positions

You are saying that nothing is good to keep ??
    well, you will probably get buyers for your 20-24 players because they will appeal to Level 1 managers or maybe some Level 2 manager, Your team should be powerful enough to compete and win Level 2 next season but sell off some of the older lesser rated players and bring in a dozen 28-29 rated players and you should be too powerful at Level 2. I won Level 2 by 18 points with a team average quality of 19 by leaving it to simulate on auto-pilot all season with a second team I created.

Rookie
    well, you will probably get buyers for your 20-24 players because they will appeal to Level 1 managers or maybe some Level 2 manager, Your team should be powerful enough to compete and win Level 2 next season but sell off some of the older lesser rated players and bring in a dozen 28-29 rated players and you should be too powerful at Level 2. I won Level 2 by 18 points with a team average quality of 19 by leaving it to simulate on auto-pilot all season with a second team I created.
    The transfer market for level 2 and above is different? because I have never see players higher than 24 qualities for sale this season. i started at day 8. If you say a dozen, that's mean i will keep only my 8/10 best players ( because another I was told by another high ranked player like you to keep no more than 18 players on my team.)Thank you for your input

Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    The transfer market for level 2 and above is different? because I have never see players higher than 24 qualities for sale this season. i started at day 8. If you say a dozen, that's mean i will keep only my 8/10 best players ( because another I was told by another high ranked player like you to keep no more than 18 players on my team.)Thank you for your input
    I would be prepared to override that 18 player squad and say, have 20-22 players and keep your options open to cover you from injuries and suspensions, next season, 5* players are rated 25-29 for you, so your playing squad will be downgraded to 4*, simply because the fact your playing at a higher level than the previous season so the player qualities are higher, every player loses a star on promotion and your able to buy better quality players on the transfer market.

Apprentice
    do you get any money for promition to higher level? or just keep same money as previous level?
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    do you get any money for promition to higher level? or just keep same money as previous level?
    Yes you get league prize money, If you got to league table and click on "rules & prizes" it will tell you how much you will recieve.

Rookie
    Yes you get league prize money, If you got to league table and click on "rules & prizes" it will tell you how much you will recieve.
    level 1 is 440k...!!!! we can only buy a right leg and a torso, if lucky.....lol