Page 124 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    till your final it will be ok, I have game in 40 minutes, and I won't be able to watch it I will get a random result, I'm pretty worried.
    Yes, theres still 6 hours to then, League game in 1 hour 40 minutes, but if its anything like the other day when the servers were down, I could end up missing both games.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

My final is at 23:45Pm 2night... against my one-and-only big rival again. Just a few days back i played against his team already for competition lead and he lost although he has a better team.

We played 3 matches altogether in the past (last season champions final and this season 2 competition matches), i won all 3 inspite being the underdog each time. My guess is he really hates me by now. He spends tons of RL money to improves his team by buying all scout team and even uses individual training to raise each player seperately.

Luckely he unfriended me after loosing the second time, so hopefully we won't get in the same competition again next season.
    Anyway... i'm afraid i have to start loosing from him sometime and that that time is 2night. Wish me luck, i will need it!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    My game started min 28 3-0 for me, minute 1,8,8 lets see how many I will score till end.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    10-0 for me (away), I passed 100 goals (105 at this moment).

Tomorrow I have my last game, my opponent won to with 8-0 if I am not wrong.

Last fight it will be tomorrow, but maybe I will be lucky and I will qualify from today, both my opponents have hard games.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

FC GALATA 0-7 July Fourth

The July Fourth players enjoyed an lunchtime practice match in preparation for this afternoons champions league final against beitar jerusalem in style, the league was already won, Alex Zidane scored a fabulous opener on the counter from beating 2 defenders, 20 minutes later Zidane had another chance but opted t play it to Papaleo instead for 2-0, Holvoet headed home from a Novotny corner in the next attack before Benoit was on goal to P.McNamara to score for a 4-0 lead at half-time, we had to wait until the 79th minute to Papaleo to play Quero on for a tap in for 5-0, Rivas had a couple of good attacks, including one that Setup Papaleo, a minute later and another chance for Papaleo to grab the hatrick and take home the match ball.

League match - WIN 8-0 - I missed the match as I overslept (lol) but still killed the other team with my 2nd team lol. That definitely clinches the title for sure! With all my first team players fit and ready for the final, we are ready to take on our opponents!

Goals: Horst (17, 36), Deren (27), Davidson (48, 73), Castro (52), Rigakis (59), Gatgens (75)

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

First post to the forum (long time lerker).

This is my 7th season and (to put modesty aside) the first season that I was in danger of failing to promote. With 2 league games left I have managed to clinch 3rd due to miraculous wins over the 1st and 2nd place teams to put me above the middle of the pack. I managed to win the Cup but exited the CL in the first knockout round (in a game that I'm still bitter about).

I felt my league was tough this season for the following reasons:
    - 8 of the 14 teams won their league last season (many had CL and Cup wins)
    - 12 of the teams were at least 5 stars
    - 3 teams were 6 stars

Over the past 6 seasons I had purchased 2 scout players for positions I just could not find a player to fill. This season I had to purchase 5 scout players just to keep my head above water. Purchasing scout players is almost preferable since you spend just as many tokens in the auction to get a lousy 4 star or sometimes a 5 star player. I cannot find a time when the auction has little activity (to get cheap players). I can never seem to negotiate a player on direct transfer.

So my question to the group is:
    Is this what I can expect from now on in the upper levels? That being either the teams are very good or abandoned?

I not sure I can afford another season of scout player buying.

Quote Originally Posted by amstrad View Post
    First post to the forum (long time lerker).

This is my 7th season and (to put modesty aside) the first season that I was in danger of failing to promote. With 2 league games left I have managed to clinch 3rd due to miraculous wins over the 1st and 2nd place teams to put me above the middle of the pack. I managed to win the Cup but exited the CL in the first knockout round (in a game that I'm still bitter about).

I felt my league was tough this season for the following reasons:
    - 8 of the 14 teams won their league last season (many had CL and Cup wins)
    - 12 of the teams were at least 5 stars
    - 3 teams were 6 stars

Over the past 6 seasons I had purchased 2 scout players for positions I just could not find a player to fill. This season I had to purchase 5 scout players just to keep my head above water. Purchasing scout players is almost preferable since you spend just as many tokens in the auction to get a lousy 4 star or sometimes a 5 star player. I cannot find a time when the auction has little activity (to get cheap players). I can never seem to negotiate a player on direct transfer.

So my question to the group is:
    Is this what I can expect from now on in the upper levels? That being either the teams are very good or abandoned?

I not sure I can afford another season of scout player buying.
    You will most likely be playing more active clubs as inactive teams get phased out the game due to the 70 day login rule.

I win todays game with 7-0 , you can see what i'm doing here click
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

Really surprised last night to find my CL final opponent has sold four of his higher quality players, it's not affected his over all Avg quality a great deal but has now given me a clear 1 skill advantage.
    He has played 4-1-3-2 in every CL games but as now switched to the V with four at the back, I think he decided to sell than checked me out as the team I left on the board after the Cup and League win were the same formations so he has countered it with the above, he has no AML now so he's put ML in it's place, also the subs he has left in the 15 man squad means he can only change to the V with 2 ST leaving three at the back or generic flat line formations of 4-5-1, 3-4-2, 4-4-2.
    I'm obviously not playing the formation left on the board but if I put out my strongest team in 3-2-2-2-1 my quality is then Avg 3 better.
    If I put out the formation that best suites countering the V I just shade him man for man on Avg but his key supplier of assists is his AMR/MR with SA dribbler up against my DML and DL with 3 and 7 skills difference respectively.
    Decisions!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91