Page 123 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

  1. #1221
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League game WIN 7-0: My opponent got his just deserts today as we ripped him to shreds. In the 4th minute, Suarez unselfishly squared the ball to defensive midfielder Pinhas to score his first goal of the season. Suarez helped one for himself half an hour later before Bale scored from long range. The game was officially over by half time when right back Jonny Lamb slotted home coolly from a Suarez cross. We then scored for fun when Bale and Suarez picked up their second goals of the match. Petersen was then brought down in the box and the defender was shown a straight red. Petersen placed the ball on the spot and rifled in his 51st goal of the season.

    Goals: Pinhas (4), Suarez (33, 69), Bale (36, 55), Lamb (43), Petersen (89 PEN)

    Perfect Tactics is 6 points clear with a +39 goal difference advantage of 2nd place, the league title is ours again!!
    Wow... that is superb stuff, good way to get one on your rival that beat you 1-0 earlier in the season, You just have the mathmaticians left to please lol
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  2. #1222
    Apprentice Luskin Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    166
    Well season 6, level 6 was without doubt the toughest season I have ever faced. Does seem to get a little more difficult each level you go up.

    Massie Lodge are League Champions for the 4th time in 6 seasons, 10 points clear with only 2 games remaining, no losses & only 2 draws in the league. A magnificent effort from the lads, especially considering there was an all scout team in the comp. We put them to sleep in the second round with a resounding 3-0 victory which laid the foundations for the League Championship.

    For the second year running however Massie lodge were knocked out of the Champions League at the semi final stage by team much weaker. Disappointing, the manager must have used the wrong tactics.

    Massie Lodge made the Cup Final for the second year running, alas, facing an all scout 10* & 11* star outfit 4 levels higher, after scoring first we succumbed to an 85th minute strike to go down 1-2. We can take some solace from the overall performance as we knocked out two teams from higher levels on the way to the final.

    New season in two days, always an exciting time. Onward & upward for another successful season
    No regrets

    ------------------------------------

    Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

  3. #1223
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    Easy game (away) at 1, my hour. Should not be a problem but I had surprises till now so I'm waiting to see what it will be.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  4. #1224
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Valencia or Darlington
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Results for 10.01.2013...

    League... Who care's about that its not important, except Papaleo got a hatrick and we won 4-1

    Cup Final: (vs Level 15) ΠΑΟΚ 1-1 July Fourth. July Fourth win 5-3 on penalties... Match info here...

    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleven-general-discussion/1355-cup-final.html
    I couldn't find your match on my friends fixtures ???? On a plus side me reserve team picked up a home draw against the league leaders grrrr i wanted to lose but I'm sat in 8th and hopefully that is where i will stay

  5. #1225
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    I couldn't find your match on my friends fixtures ???? On a plus side me reserve team picked up a home draw against the league leaders grrrr i wanted to lose but I'm sat in 8th and hopefully that is where i will stay
    Because you are not on same server with him.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  6. #1226
    Apprentice Benlee4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    Well season 6, level 6 was without doubt the toughest season I have ever faced. Does seem to get a little more difficult each level you go up.

    Massie Lodge are League Champions for the 4th time in 6 seasons, 10 points clear with only 2 games remaining, no losses & only 2 draws in the league. A magnificent effort from the lads, especially considering there was an all scout team in the comp. We put them to sleep in the second round with a resounding 3-0 victory which laid the foundations for the League Championship.

    For the second year running however Massie lodge were knocked out of the Champions League at the semi final stage by team much weaker. Disappointing, the manager must have used the wrong tactics.

    Massie Lodge made the Cup Final for the second year running, alas, facing an all scout 10* & 11* star outfit 4 levels higher, after scoring first we succumbed to an 85th minute strike to go down 1-2. We can take some solace from the overall performance as we knocked out two teams from higher levels on the way to the final.

    New season in two days, always an exciting time. Onward & upward for another successful season
    Great effort by your boys. Keep it up

  7. #1227
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    damn no way! server offline ) I won't be able to watch my game if I will make draw/lose I'm dead!
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  8. #1228
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    I couldn't find your match on my friends fixtures ???? On a plus side me reserve team picked up a home draw against the league leaders grrrr i wanted to lose but I'm sat in 8th and hopefully that is where i will stay
    Play Illegal formation... that should make you lose games to make sure you don't win promotion.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  9. #1229
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Damn, Servers down again... this is annoying, Champions League Final day.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  10. #1230
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Damn, Servers down again... this is annoying, Champions League Final day.
    till your final it will be ok, I have game in 40 minutes, and I won't be able to watch it I will get a random result, I'm pretty worried.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook