Page 135 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    level 1 is 440k...!!!! we can only buy a right leg and a torso, if lucky.....lol
    Definately not enough for Level 1 -> Level 2, I find its hard to get in-game funds early in the game to buy those much needed talent for the squad.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes you get league prize money, If you got to league table and click on "rules & prizes" it will tell you how much you will recieve.
    level 1 is 440k...!!!! we can only buy a right leg and a torso, if lucky.....lol

lol, someone just hit the repost button... lol

Rookie
    Season 35-top-eleven-level-1.jpg

Ok i figure it out how to post my team from the screen shot. What is the expert opinion with all the information you are used to.

I guess the word is sell today and tomorrow but do not buy untill the end of next week ( when price cool down)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top eleven level 1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	763

Ok i figure it out how to post my team from the screen shot. What is the expert opinion with all the information you are used to.

I guess the word is sell today and tomorrow but do not buy untill the end of next week ( when price cool down)
    That team should win Level 2 easily (as long as they arent any serious managers around)... plenty of 4* that will soon upgrade back to 5*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That team should win Level 2 easily (as long as they arent any serious managers around)... plenty of 4* that will soon upgrade back to 5*
    And your advise for selling buying. I plan to buy only next season and wait four five days for the price to cool down. I also plan to buy few players in the first week when there is no more abundance of players....for the late comers (as I was) Which one will be the best candidate to go as your experience?

And your advise for selling buying. I plan to buy only next season and wait four five days for the price to cool down. I also plan to buy few players in the first week when there is no more abundance of players....for the late comers (as I was) Which one will be the best candidate to go as your experience?
    I normally sell players with the lowest current quality first, might make an exception if there young or special ability.

Apprentice
    some teams are artificially inflating average level scores because they shell out hundreds of dollars on their players Man City style, while the game while the others only spend say 5 dollars a month for 1 player Swansea style.

you will be fine with lower level team provided you use common sense with tactics and make good transactions to get players that always perform well, not all 6 star players perform at 8-9 rating every match. you can win league with a 4 star team with a couple 3 and 5 stars here and there
    Last edited by Rapyer; 01-12-2013 at 06:52 AM.
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Oh yes! both of my opponents lost yesterday I win league 100% even if I will lose today!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Oh yes! both of my opponents lost yesterday I win league 100% even if I will lose today!
    watch out, the games messed up a bit overnight, you wouldn't of believed it