Page 138 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Well, Folks its that time again...

July Fourth Season Summary (Game Season 35, My Season 13, Level 13)

League
    Final Position 1st Played 26, Won 24, Drawn 1, Lost 1, GF 114, GA 11, GD +103
    July Fourth enjoyed an excellent season in the league, We lost the first game due to my manager error, leaving reserves in the starting line-up rather than playing a full strength side, but afterwards we were tearing the rest of the league apart, The draw came against the same opponents we lost to in round 1. But it was a fine season with plenty of goals but it wasn't record breaking in terms goals scored/conceded and we stand 25 league games unbeaten going into next season.

Champions League
    Final Position, Winner, July Fourth completed what was their finest champions league campaign in their history by winning every game, 2 games were close 1-0 and 2-1 but the remaining 11 games in the champions league were emphatic including a 7-0 and 8-0 in the group stage and winning the final 4-0. Played 13 Won 13, GF 52, GA 8.

Cup
    Final Position, Winner, This undoubtably is the clubs greatest success out the 3 competitions, first 4 rounds were easy wins against lower opposition, Quarter-Finals saw July Fourth beat Level 14 opposition 4-0 and 4-0. The Semi Final July Fourth were very lucky, against level 16 drawing the 4-4 on aggregate, we advanced on away goals with a last minute goal, In the final against level 15 we drew 1-1 and we won the cup 5-3 on penalties, very lucky again, it was a thrilling semi-final and final on route to winning our first cup. Played 13 Won 11 Drawn 1 Lost 1, GF 68, GA 5.

Total Games in All 3 Competitions: Played 52 Won 48, Drawn 2, Lost 2, GF 234, GA 24.

Apperances
    Victor Salazar 51
    Alex Zidane 50
    Leigh McNamara 49
    Mourad Essadri 48
    Ludek Novotny 48
    Stacey Papaleo 48
    Bjorn Benoit 47
    Roy Holvoet 47
    Ryan McNamara 46
    Phil McNamara 45
    Kevin Mensah 37

Top Goalscorers
    Stacey Papaleo 68
    Alex Zidane 37
    Kevin Mensah 27
    Bjorn Benoit 24
    Leigh McNamara 23

Top Assists
    Alex Zidane 35
    Stacey Papaleo 28
    Ludek Novotny 24

Man Of The Match
    Alex Zidane 19
    Stacey Papaleo 15

July Fourth Player Of The Season
    Important players this season include Mourad Essardi, making important saves in the cup semi-final and final and also saving the penalty that lead to our cup victory, Ludek Novotny was excellent in defence and solid at keeping the goal conceded low for the season in all 3 competitions, Victor Salazar was consistent too as a centre-back scoring a few vital goals, Alex Zidane with a record 35 assists this season and 19 Man-of-the-Match was always causing big trouble and seemed to control a lot of games at times. Wingers L.McNamara and Bjorn Benoit were also very excellent both bringing over 20 goals each, Kevin Mensah was a slow starter and injuries were common, but in the final week of the season he was scoring plenty of goals, but the obvious choice this season for player of the season goes to Stacey Papaleo... anyone that smashes the goal scoring records in a season for July Fourth just cannot be simply ignored, Stacey Papaleo was powerful, knew how to beat defenders and also beat goalkeepers and everyone always expected Papaleo to score every game, Papaleo scored in most games and sometimes would get a brace or a hatrick in games, Stacey Papaleo scored 68 goals this season... SIXTY-EIGHT to make that clear and also scored a club league record of 35, Papaleo was not only a great goalscorer but also helped provide a total of 28 assists, The Zidane-Papaleo forward partnership scored a combined 105 goals this season, Possibly a partnership record that we don't ever expect to fall at this club, let alone the 68 goals that Stacey Papaleo scored.

Off The Pitch Performance
    The board have announced that the club made an operating loss of $75million, which is down from last seasons $91million dollar profit, this is mainly due to the investment of 8 new scout players which cost $414million and a brand new $152million stadium expansion, The club spent over 3,200 tokens last season on players and training and medical facilities, The board expect July Fourth's seasonal spending to return more or less back to the norm for next season as they will not invest as heavy in tokens next season. Once the 133,000 capacity stadium is complete, The board will spend around $200million immediately on the next expansion which will raise the ground capacity furthermore to 157,000. The club predicts they will be in profit by around $50million depending on the success of the team on the field next season.

July Fourth ended the season with a fanbase of 1,503,379.

Board Meeting
    The board have indicated the maximum amount of token investment in July Fourth next season for training players to increase ability will be 1,031 but will most likely be around 500.
    dv8r likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Extraterestrii, Winners of the League and Champions League level 9

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Next season i'll focus on the cup I need that picture in my trophy room))
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Perfect Tactics v Krit FC
    Top v Bottom - 125 goals scored vs 101 conceded.. Only one thing. GOALS

Game 26 result: WIN 6-0 - I played youngster Nemanja Perisic in what could be his last match for the club and made his intent on staying with 2 goals in the first half. Suarez and Bale grabbed goals before Petersen smashed home his 54th goal of the season.

Goals: Perisic (9', 36'), Suarez (17', 31'), Bale (72'), Petersen (90')

Perfect Tactics - W24 - D1 - L1 - GF 131 - GA 10

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Perfect Tactics v Krit FC
    Top v Bottom - 125 goals scored vs 101 conceded.. Only one thing. GOALS

Game 26 result: WIN 6-0 - I played youngster Nemanja Perisic in what could be his last match for the club and made his intent on staying with 2 goals in the first half. Suarez and Bale grabbed goals before Petersen smashed home his 54th goal of the season.

Goals: Perisic (9', 36'), Suarez (17', 31'), Bale (72'), Petersen (90')

Perfect Tactics - W24 - D1 - L1 - GF 131 - GA 10
    131 goals in the league, Thats equal to my league high total. Well done.

Next Season: July Fourth's 1st anniversary season celebrations!!!

Just like real clubs in real life when they reach an existing landmark of existance in time.

They will be a 1 season special change for the club! New kits and a slight alteration in Club Name for 1 season...

There will also be a new club logo but this will be used for more than 1 season.

Stay Tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    My plans for today, to buy 5-10 (free agent player and sell almost all my team).
    At the Servers of my wife and me (both lvl1) it seems impossible to sell anyone at the transfermarket due to overload there.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Next Season: July Fourth's 1st anniversary season celebrations!!!

Just like real clubs in real life when they reach an existing landmark of existance in time.

They will be a 1 season special change for the club! New kits and a slight alteration in Club Name for 1 season...

There will also be a new club logo but this will be used for more than 1 season.

Stay Tuned.
    Emblem and Clubname already changed on my site. Dress Kit just in planning. Team should get honored for win the league!

All the best for the new season.

Markus

Banned
    Season 3 level 3:
    League: First place, 76 points, 118GF 10GS +108
    Cup: out at playoff, 3-3 on aggregate with level 6
    Champions League: did not partecipate

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    At the Servers of my wife and me (both lvl1) it seems impossible to sell anyone at the transfermarket due to overload there.

Plus your probably trying to sell players that aren't really worth anything.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Plus your probably trying to sell players that aren't really worth anything.
    That's true, I'll keep in mind to kick 'em out tonight for space!