Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abg Syahminan View Post
    if start just visual, then stat should be remain right? but why all my player stat is got reduce too? when im at lvl 1, the lower average stat in my team is 14, now most of my player got 12 in stat.
    it's impossible :P for players to lose quality, your average stat can be 12 because your team got new players
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

what i mean by average is not whole team average, but by person. and also i didnt buy any player yet coz i want to confirm this 1st. coz if stat player is reset every new season, then no pint buy 3 star player and then train them.

at the end of season if you have an old players who quit , you will get an other one instand of him
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

ok, let me make this clear, last season i buy striker with 21 average in stat, when it come to new season his stat drop to 17. so this is normal for this game? and his age is 27 years old. please understand my statement 1st before replying, Thanks for ur attention

What level you are now? I'm now Level 13, World Class

How much moneys do you have? I started the new season with $574million after receiving league prize money (82.5million) and Sponsorship (18million)

How many tokens do you have? 610, There's plenty to invest in a good strong squad if needs must.

Wishes for the new season Naturally as a manager of a now a successful club, we want to add to that by trying to win another league and champions league, we know its more competitive than ever before but this game wouldn't be enjoyable without the challenge, as for the cup, try and reach the semi-final again.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What level you are now? I'm now Level 13, World Class

How much moneys do you have? I started the new season with $574million after receiving league prize money (82.5million) and Sponsorship (18million)

How many tokens do you have? 610, There's plenty to invest in a good strong squad if needs must.

Wishes for the new season Naturally as a manager of a now a successful club, we want to add to that by trying to win another league and champions league, we know its more competitive than ever before but this game wouldn't be enjoyable without the challenge, as for the cup, try and reach the semi-final again.
    Good luck July! You have a lot of tokens and moneys so you should be able to make a great squad for this season

I'm now level 6 (Pro). Didn't qualify for Champs League.

Just one other point, thought we always started season with a clean slate. Apparently not. Have two players still injured from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I'm now level 6 (Pro). Didn't qualify for Champs League.

Just one other point, thought we always started season with a clean slate. Apparently not. Have two players still injured from last season.
    I still have 2 players injured from last season too, all the yellow cards have gone though.

OK, The buying frenzy on the transfer market will get underway tomorrow since they are no 18 years old players in the game at the moment, any youth players generated overnight by clubs have seem to be hit with the level up star effect immediately and also are 19 years old as well.

What level you are now? Level 8 - Champion

How much moneys do you have? 105 Millions

How many tokens do you have? 0 lol
    Aeternum Vale likes this.

Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast