Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

My cup opponent is from the league above but I'm the same quality as him. Shouldn't be too bad!

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    My cup opponent is from the league above but I'm the same quality as him. Shouldn't be too bad!
    At least you have a competitive match to enjoy in the cup, better than the crap I have to play, Level 1 vs Level 13, easy win but theres always injuries in these sort of games, Like Arsenal vs Some team out the london counties league.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

What level you are now? Level 8 - Champion

How much moneys do you have? 59 Millions

How many tokens do you have? 3

Aim to finish in top 3.

What level are you now? Level 6 - Pro

How much money? 19.6M

How many tokens? 89

Waiting to see how many Man Utd's & Fenerbache's are in my league. (sigh).

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    What level are you now? Level 6 - Pro

How much money? 19.6M

How many tokens? 89

Waiting to see how many Man Utd's & Fenerbache's are in my league. (sigh).
    Its annoying that we have to wait until day 3 to find out who we face in the leagues and not have fixtures ready beforehand. I once played a league that had 4 Real Madrids in it.

Results For 16.12.2012:

Cup Preliminary 1st Leg (vs Level 1) W 6-0: I hate playing these games, its sucks, I haven't yet made my first signing and sold off my worst players and didnt play my 3 current most important players for this game as well as having 2 strikers injured, so I played 4-1-4-1, It didn't matter what I chose to do because it was going to be an easy win, important thing was I got through this game without injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    OK, The buying frenzy on the transfer market will get underway tomorrow since they are no 18 years old players in the game at the moment, any youth players generated overnight by clubs have seem to be hit with the level up star effect immediately and also are 19 years old as well.
    Yep! I just binned the 4*27 MC I received on the last day of the season this morning he was a 3*27 19yo and they want 21 tokens for him, **** um, I just picked up a 18yo 3*28 MC for 2.5m and two tokens.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Yep! I just binned the 4*27 MC I received on the last day of the season this morning he was a 3*27 19yo and they want 21 tokens for him, **** um, I just picked up a 18yo 3*28 MC for 2.5m and two tokens.
    Easy to get players for little amounts of tokens at the lower levels i think, not many managers clued up on how the transfer system works, I recently created a new team a few days ago, they finished 6th in Level 1, and bought 5 players for that team for 8 tokens.i could leave that team on auto-pilot for the season and they will qualify for champions league easy, ha ha...

Admins need to do something whit the CUP cause i see a manager of lvl 2 playing against a lvl 12 manager!!! come on now bro we need competitive games no an obvious result
    Dominican FC-Season 3-Level 3

If you win say NOTHING.... If you lose say LESS

Quote Originally Posted by MarquuiTohzz Betances View Post
    Admins need to do something whit the CUP cause i see a manager of lvl 2 playing against a lvl 12 manager!!! come on now bro we need competitive games no an obvious result
    I feel exactly the same way, its crap, thats why i suggested the cups run from levels 1-4,5-8,9-12,13-16 and so on.. you wouldn't have to face ridiculous games that only give players injurys.

Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast