Page 16 of 150 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Banned
    My league opponents are difficult to be beaten ... 8 from teams from them are quit like my rating at least the main squad ... and i think this season specially i may not won the league title may i come 2nd ... but this no sure I'm always target the title and only the title .

I won the league title 9 times before and only one time came 2nd ... this means I know how to win the title and i hope i can do good.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    League Level 13 Preview

In my league draw this season, sees July Fourth, Team Quality 83.7 as the current strongest squad by quite a large margin, There is not another team that has a Team Quality over 80, The next highest is FC TOYSASPOR with a rating of 79.6, most clubs are around the 75 quality mark and they are a few that don't have a total Quality of 70. This was good news for the fans as the club has avoided any direct competition with rivals Batigo United who are a rich scout team that were selling 5*84 players just before the first day of the new league.

July Fourth New Signings For Level 13

Alex Zidane, 24, 6*89, ST, Penalty Taker, 48.4m, 50T
    Roy Holvoet, 23, 6*89, DR, Defensive Wall, 47.4m, 50T
    Kevin Mensah, 22, 6*88, MC, Free Kick Taker, 48.5m, 50T
    Ryan McNamara, 24, 6*88, DL/DC, Defensive Wall, 43.5m, 50T
    Leigh McNamara, 22, 6*88, ML/AML, Dribbler, 47.8m, 50T
    Phil McNamara, 24, 6*89, MC, Dribbler, 45.7m, 50T
    Fernando Jose Rivas, 18, 5*84, MC, No Special Ability, 36.1m, 4T

Total Spent: 317m, 304 Tokens, Total Recieved from player sales: 81m

4 Tokens for 5*84 18 year old, is excellent, didn't expect the auction to end that quickly =), I needed a new central midfielder due to one obtaining a long term injury.

Training

Spent yesterday training my 6* players I bought from the scout and here are the results:

378 (322 Tokens) rest packs were used. All players have developed into 7*

Edit: The 18 year-old I just purchased doesn't train very fast for an 18 year-old. hmmm.
    It will be interesting to see how the game engine treats the heavy training sessions.
    Persistent injuries? I trained all my squad down to 40% the last day of the season.
    When the first cup matched arrived 22.45 not one player had more than 80% condition.
    I'm guessing the engine has some way of slowing recovery on heavily trained players.

I have also found that my new signings are not picking up skill points for the first day, signed three this season, all three had one full set of training, not one skill point was awarded to them.
    So as I said, it will be interesting to see how all the above goes with you.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    As long as Misanka sinks them all with volleys in your league then you should win the league by 15 points.
    =))))
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    I don't want to wait another 5 seasons until I actually get a competitive game, CL final last season the only exception.
    I'm afraid that will be the case when your down at Level 4, there are too many easy games and lots of abandoned teams down there, shame nordeus don't put a delete club button so they get deleted from the game at the end of a season rather than the 70 day rule. Even at Level 13, There are still clubs that have players missing from the tactics grid.

7.5 million managers? I don't think thats right.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It will be interesting to see how the game engine treats the heavy training sessions.
    Persistent injuries? I trained all my squad down to 40% the last day of the season.
    When the first cup matched arrived 22.45 not one player had more than 80% condition.
    I'm guessing the engine has some way of slowing recovery on heavily trained players.

I have also found that my new signings are not picking up skill points for the first day, signed three this season, all three had one full set of training, not one skill point was awarded to them.
    So as I said, it will be interesting to see how all the above goes with you.
    I was training those 6 players for a complete day basically and I got 1 injury out of the 6 players in all that time training them. Fired up on medics and carried on Training like nothing happened.

July Fourth chairman throws in the hat

I just been called for a meeting with the chairman and he says he really likes the idea of the intensive training program that the club is undertaken this season, he says "records are there to be broken" and he knows that the squad needs much more development, he has just funded the club with over 1,000 tokens and he says he has another 500 in reserve should I require them. "With the extra tokens I want you to continue this training regime for as long as possible, but I must tell you that there are a couple of players that I would like to see be shown the door... They are Mourad Atia and Alexander Azahaf, He said that both players did not have any future at the club. As they were fighting afterwards of the 1-0 home loss against pum FC when the club lost 3 straight league games for the first time in history, He told me that the scout had a couple of more players I should consider signing, and I made my move right away.

Day 3 Transfers
    OUT: Mourad Atia 4*75
    OUT: Alexander Azahaf 5*80 - First Time in history I sold a player at 5*

2 New Signings
    Ludek Novotny, 23, 6*87, DC, Corner Taker, 44.8m, 50T
    Stacey Papaleo, 23, 6*89, ST, Penalty Taker, 51.5m, 50T

Team Average is now 84.8 - Thats on the verge of hitting 6*

Why are you always playing in a league with mostly managers a level above you, I don't know if dropping back 1 season by not winning promotion would solve the problem. It must be frustrating.

Do you have friend clubs that are Level 7?
    I have 3 friend clubs in my league, but they are all level 6. None of the level 7 teams are my friends. I do have some lvl 7 friends, but they are not in any of my competitions. I have been playing in a higher level league than my management, for 3 seasons now.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

20 minutes of league football and the injuries start. Hamstring 4 days.
    4 games played in my league so far, how many injuries?

Guess the stretching exercises are just there to look good, random my arse!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

20 minutes of league football and the injuries start. Hamstring 4 days.
    4 games played in my league so far, how many injuries?

Guess the stretching exercises are just there to look good, random my arse!
    Im guessing 4.

One of the guys from last seasons league is in my league again!

The guys in my league are much weaker than me. They average about 14* and I'm on 22.6*.

Shouldn't be a problem this season either, no cup to worry about too.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<