Page 20 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

I'm currently playing some videos while the server maintainence is in place to stack up on some medic packs to get my team ready for the next round of power training that im going to perform on my players, theres loads of marks and spencer videos this time, so I should have some medics ready should I suffer a few injuries training players up a lot today.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

3.20 am (80 minutes after maintenance) Game back online, Be interesting to find out exact time when game comes back online after maintenance.

Rookie
    the second season for me,so i`m lvl2.after the disastrous cup matches(against a lvl5) league and CL are the objectives.i hope i made the correct decisions,for me the team looks good,how is looking for you? Season 35-.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    the second season for me,so i`m lvl2.after the disastrous cup matches(against a lvl5) league and CL are the objectives.i hope i made the correct decisions,for me the team looks good,how is looking for you? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	318
    I think your leveling yourself short at the back with the up arrows on the DMC and defenders, you have plenty of players in attack without having to push defenders forward. This can leave you vunerable to counter attacks.

Rookie
    indeed,but as i was "suggested,i will use 2 cd when i will play the strong matches.against weak teams it-s ok,yesterday i had 3-0 league win and 8-0 in CL!

Apprentice
    the second season for me,so i`m lvl2.after the disastrous cup matches(against a lvl5) league and CL are the objectives.i hope i made the correct decisions,for me the team looks good,how is looking for you? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	318
    you need a gk. the weakest first 11 player in your team is your gk. you should buy another gk higher than 3 stars. then your current gk, will become your backup gk. you also need a backup for dr if you want to have 2 sets of teams.

indeed,but as i was "suggested,i will use 2 cd when i will play the strong matches.against weak teams it-s ok,yesterday i had 3-0 league win and 8-0 in CL!
    If you do that, then that is okay, weak teams you need to break them down because they will be doing all the defending, against stronger teams its all about hitting them on the counter.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    you need a gk. the weakest first 11 player in your team is your gk. you should buy another gk higher than 3 stars. then your current gk, will become your backup gk. you also need a backup for dr if you want to have 2 sets of teams.
    i was thinking the gk is not a problem,he`s almost 4 stars and growing pretty fast.the dr is the biggest problem,i couldn`t find a good/without bidwar player.....anyway for the moment i have only 1.2 mil budget,maybe during the season i will be able to find and buy something better

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Pff 2 games today and I won't be able to watch anyone of them, maybe I will change the hour for first one from cup, becuase I don't want to risk to have injured player for league game as long I won't be able to watch them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    lol still better than me then,back then my ML(not sure about the position) got injury in the 3' so i sub him and after 7 min the sub got injury,then at the 70' of the match my DL got injury -_-",so i lost 3 players in just 1 match,after that i did 1 training for my player and another injury -_-" => 1 day 4 players on the bench