Page 57 of 150 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hmm, I don't know if right after that I will upgrade too, maybe I will make few facilities, anyway I don't have to many to do... so I will need to continue with stadium.
    Soon I will have nothing left to build, and that means more profit for my club since no money will be spent on construction costs.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Soon I will have nothing left to build, and that means more profit for my club since no money will be spent on construction costs.
    With facilities I'm really close to end too, in 1 season if I will build only them, I will be easy done, but still I have few stadiums to build 3,4 I think.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Victory in League 3-0 away but still I think my players performed really bad as long it was a weak team.... I scored 1 time from 5 free kicks, again strikers didn't scored
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Results For 28.12.2012: Business as usual... Except for Alex Zidane.

League W 2-0: July Fourth won in a game against a in-form side in the league who have been winning a few games to get upto the top half of the league, 17 mins in and once again inform striker Papaleo scores, Zidane was substituted in the 77th minute and his replacement Quero hit the back of the net as soon as he came onto the field of play.

Champions League Group H Round 6 W 4-1: The visitors started the game brightly and took a shock early lead, but this did not prevent July Fourth from scoring goals and winning all 6 group games, Papaleo Equalised on 22 minutes and also put us infront on 33 minutes, L.McNamara scores a header in the 57th minute before Papaleo gets another hatrick on 76 minutes. Zidane was substituted... again.

Papaleo reaches 8*97... 45 skill points from Legend.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-28-2012 at 08:39 PM.

that thing drives me insane...i got 5 injuries[which 3 of them are my top players] and the other two top players are going to lose next match cuz of cards...2nd is 1 point behind me cuz i got a draw with 1 injury and 1 red card ...

come on thats not even a bit realistic..

Won 4-0 in the CL match but it was a pointless win as I've already qualified.. If only I got this kind of result in the league today

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa damn, this good player from my league had possession 80% all game long and he scored 1 time in 90 ))) damn!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Results For 28.12.2012: Business as usual... Except for Alex Zidane.

League W 2-0: July Fourth won in a game against a in-form side in the league who have been winning a few games to get upto the top half of the league, 17 mins in and once again inform striker Papaleo scores, Zidane was substituted in the 77th minute and his replacement Quero hit the back of the net as soon as he came onto the field of play.

Champions League Group H Round 6 W 4-1: The visitors started the game brightly and took a shock early lead, but this did not prevent July Fourth from scoring goals and winning all 6 group games, Papaleo Equalised on 22 minutes and also put us infront on 33 minutes, L.McNamara scores a header in the 57th minute before Papaleo gets another hatrick on 76 minutes. Zidane was substituted... again.

Papaleo reaches 8*97... 45 skill points from Legend.
    Great results :P nobody can beat you atm :P

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Great results :P nobody can beat you atm :P
    Yes, it can get a bit lonely up there, I'm the Level 13 Barcelona this season. I don't think Batigo United would come close from beating this current team.

Speaking of which the champions league draw is tonight, If I'm correct I will play runner-up of Group G.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-28-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Just put a player of Transfer List to make way for a youth player sale... he wont sell for another 5 1/4 hours until after server maintainence... damn.