Page 68 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Results For 31.12.2012: Stupid Draw in the league...

Cup Quarter-Final (vs Level 14) W 4-0: Easy win in the cup, especially the fact my opponent played an illegal 2-6-2 formation, I just played with hard attacking throughout the game to ensure I took full advantage of the 80% possession I had, 2-6-2 became 1-6-2 as they had a defender sent off for professional foul, Benoit scored free-kick, Papaleo got a brace and a Mensah free-kick. We will face Level 16 opposition in the next round as they won their first leg 9-0.

League Round 14 D 1-1: The reverse fixture of the 3-1 home defeat at the beginning of the season was proved to be no fluke as they fought out a 1-1 draw in this game, chances for both sides were both equal, they took the lead on 66 minutes before 3 mins later a Mensah free kick was converted for the equaliser, neither side were able to find the winner and the gap at the top of the league remains 4 points in my favour, A draw maybe a bad result comparing both sides quality, but we will take it as we have no perfect or unbeaten record to play for in the league this season and we should be able to go on to win the league from here.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    This is current league table

Tomorrow I play agains FC Mineral...hard match for me...I need win...
    You got another close battle on your hands again for the league, but with your knowledge from last season, I think you will prevail once again.

Hahahahahahahahaha..yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

lol,get in, that can only help you, 3 points ahead with much better goal difference.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

My main opponent won he's last 1 games only by 1 goal ... you are lucky, I hope he will lose some games....

I can't wait too see same thing with him to lose against an other team ) Good luck from now on!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

This is current league table

Tomorrow I play agains FC Mineral...hard match for me...I need win...
    Nice results this season :P so far, you have experience for such a close competition
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Let's goooooo...No1 in 2013...

Let's goooooo...No1 in 2013...
    League Leader on Christmas, League Leader on New Year...
    NTNK likes this.

I'm second one, but if I will win today I will be leader in 2013 normaly I should win, I have a very strong team ... 2 scouters on (1 at he's first game) we will see, it would be really wierd if I won't win but things like this can happen :P

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I'm second one, but if I will win today I will be leader in 2013 normaly I should win, I have a very strong team ... 2 scouters on (1 at he's first game) we will see, it would be really wierd if I won't win but things like this can happen :P
    Well I drew today in the League against Inferior opposition (I was away mind) so maybe his home advantage counted, but yes anything can happen on this game. I will be amazed if I don't win the league this season.