Page 85 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Yeah it's boring...can someone lose...just dinamo grude to lose and it's over...
    Thats what I think as well, your goal difference would put the whole thing out of sight and theres the champions league to win as well.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

From your mouth to God ear...

We have a queue of over 100,000 July Fourth fans trying to get hold of the 6,950 tickets we have been allowcated for the away game tonight at B F C United, They want to see all the skills our amazing footballers have.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I won today with 9-0 the fight for 2nd is still, I still dream on 1st, after I puted team on bad possition and I lost important points.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    From your mouth to God ear...
    Goal For NTNK United!!!
    NTNK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I won today with 9-0 the fight for 2nd is still, I still dream on 1st, after I puted team on bad possition and I lost important points.
    It was a bit silly chucking that game the other day that you lost 7-0.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It was a bit silly chucking that game the other day that you lost 7-0.
    yea, now I don't care to much anyway about trophy, I will focus on 2nd, tomorrow and aftertomorrow I have against 2nd and 4th so very hard games, I will see what it will be.

On some alt acc of my ex girlfriend, the team on autopilot is going amazing, 11-0 away today with 2 players injured against a normal team. Team quality is 3 stars.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    yea, now I don't care to much anyway about trophy, I will focus on 2nd, tomorrow and aftertomorrow I have against 2nd and 4th so very hard games, I will see what it will be.

On some alt acc of my ex girlfriend, the team on autopilot is going amazing, 11-0 away today with 2 players injured against a normal team. Team quality is 3 stars.
    I got a second team created just under a month ago playing in Level 2, It is currently top of the league by 9 points and most of the team are 2*/3* with a few bargain hunter 5* buys I made at the beginning of the season with the very few tokens the club has.

Round 18 Preview: B F C United vs July Fourth

League Leaders July Fourth look to continue on their way to winning the league this season with the job all but done now, "B F C United are one of the leagues stronger sides who are effectively playing for second place but they could do everyone a big favour if they can halt July Fourth" July Fourth have scored 19 goals in their last 2 leagues games. The July Fourth fans will be anxious for the word 'go' for their side to break through and get the first goal. "This game will not be easy and I'm sure B F C United and their home fans will be hoping they can stop the powerful July Fourth attack, but I believe if July Fourth get the early goal, they will win this one well."

July Fourth Win after being behind

B F C United 1-3 July Fourth

Very few could of predicted that B F C would get their noses in front in this encounter, Papaleo will of been thinking, would of been all my fault had we went on to lose this game, after Karim Benzema intercepted the clearance and went on to score a fabulous goal for B F C United on 22 minutes, However that was not the case, July Fourth has plenty of class, Zidane played a pass through Papaleo who got our equaliser and made up for the mistake 17 minutes earlier, Our second goal came from a Novotny corner played onto right-back Holvoet's head, B F C United came out in the second half trying to level back up, 74 minutes in... Papaleo has class and quality smashed away the 3-1 victory for July Fourth, the league is all but over now, surely!