Page 92 of 150 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Defeatist show some balls, then again maybe not, there's kids on here.
    VriheddMartin likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    3rd place, win with 6-0 today now he's 2nd and I'm 3rd.

I'm waiting for 1st game and mine, I hope it won't be any problem if 1st will lose and I will win, I will become 1st for the first time from start )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

It's just teasing you.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    It's just teasing you.
    Yesterday 1st, played against some weak team and that guy scored first, but it ended 4-1 for him...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Results For 06.01.2013: A bad day at the office unless your Kevin Mensah

Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg Lost 1-2: We was robbed as they would say, First half, dominated play and possession, couldn't get the ball in the net, defended well passed ball around well, Nothing would go our way, 2nd half, they injure my main defender novotny, then they score, I sub Novotny with Henriquez who incidently got our equaliser and I felt like we could win the game and started to fire shots at them to try and get the winner we need, they had 1 chance late on, scored it, totally robbed.

League W 5-0: Kevin Mensah, the man who wont train put in such a brilliant performance in the first half and scored a hatrick before half-time, One free-kick, 2 long range shots, 2nd half, Papaleo gets booked, misses next game, then mensah scored again, 4th of the game for him, Benoit free-kick was our 5th goal. Disappointing day around from all, especially our strikers who both failed to score today.
    Papaleo needs 4 goals to break Benayouns league record of 29, and has 1 less game already with being suspended.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Results For 06.01.2013: A bad day at the office unless your Kevin Mensah

Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg Lost 1-2: We was robbed as they would say, First half, dominated play and possession, couldn't get the ball in the net, defended well passed ball around well, Nothing would go our way, 2nd half, they injure my main defender novotny, then they score, I sub Novotny with Henriquez who incidently got our equaliser and I felt like we could win the game and started to fire shots at them to try and get the winner we need, they had 1 chance late on, scored it, totally robbed.

League W 5-0: Kevin Mensah, the man who wont train put in such a brilliant performance in the first half and scored a hatrick before half-time, One free-kick, 2 long range shots, 2nd half, Papaleo gets booked, misses next game, then mensah scored again, 4th of the game for him, Benoit free-kick was our 5th goal. Disappointing day around from all, especially our strikers who both failed to score today.
    Papaleo needs 4 goals to break Benayouns league record of 29, and has 1 less game already with being suspended.
    You are out of CUP or is first round? Kinda bad result, what about teams quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Defeatist show some balls, then again maybe not, there's kids on here.
    Its very annoying though when you believe your team should win at home against Level 16 opposition when you done all that training to bring your best players up towards Level 16 standard, had we been away and lost 2-1, then it wouldn't of been a bad result, I think away leg, we will just be outplayed, they have a full squad of 22, with qualities 95-99 to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You are out of CUP or is first round? Kinda bad result, what about teams quality?
    Gonna go out, My quality 88.8 vs His quality 96.6

Hi there
    It was an easy day for me-both the League and the Cup games.The league match won by 7 to 0(every goal scored by a different player,that's nice).And then the Cup semi ended with 8-0,so the final is mine

Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yesterday 1st, played against some weak team and that guy scored first, but it ended 4-1 for him...
    Wouldn't it be funny if you won league...