Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Guido van den Berg

Thread: Generating leagues.

Generating leagues.

How do top eleven generate the league’s. Just wondering because I always seem to be in leagues with teams that are 30% better than me, I am 105% so no chance of winning the league.

Quote Originally Posted by craigieboy75 View Post
    How do top eleven generate the league’s. Just wondering because I always seem to be in leagues with teams that are 30% better than me, I am 105% so no chance of winning the league.
    You need to end the season with -100% quality, so start with -80% on first day, otherwise the game will place you against +1 level teams in the upcoming season.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You need to end the season with -100% quality, so start with -80% on first day, otherwise the game will place you against +1 level teams in the upcoming season.
    No, Khris. In the league you are always paired to teams at your own level.
    khris and Altiplano like this.

Quote Originally Posted by craigieboy75 View Post
    Every club is arranged with same quality level of clubs in the league. If your opponents are 130% rating, your team quality has little difference skill of your players.
    Overall team rating is rather not important unless your opponents are mutant clubs.

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    No, Khris. In the league you are always paired to teams at your own level.
    I was so fast when replied lol
    Yeah, so, what I mentioned stand, affecting the oppo levels in CL/SL and Cup.

But you should consideer, despite that the league have all teams from same level, to reduce the quality before season ends, to be placer with another league group with less quality.
    Probably there are few teams in your same level, so you are between the best 14 with 105 of quality. Do a check out of all teams and try to reduce the quality on the last season day to avoid them next season, if there's a 2nd league group at your level, of course.