Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Can you guys then confirm this ? Can we give this new SA to GK who already has a Special Ability ?

And is this a feature that we can expect in future Special Sponsor too ?

@sausy @lian please answer.
    My friend, you can give it a try when you get to the stage. Think that's the least help you can offer yourself at this point.

All we managers do in forum and Facebook groups is guess the game mechanics. A Nordeous support already told me he can't explain the game mechanics to me or anyone. So if you try it and it works for you fine but if it doesn't then that's it. Sonetimes, it works for others and won't work for you. Isn't that unfair?

Nordeous that can't be independent on their own without Facebook crap.
    khris and Siddharth Singh like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    My friend, you can give it a try when you get to the stage. Think that's the least help you can offer yourself at this point.

All we managers do in forum and Facebook groups is guess the game mechanics. A Nordeous support already told me he can't explain the game mechanics to me or anyone. So if you try it and it works for you fine but if it doesn't then that's it. Sonetimes, it works for others and won't work for you. Isn't that unfair?

This question isn't about a hidden mechanich @Phills, the SAs coming from the sponsor etc are supposingly SAs that only can be added to the players that have no SA but for some reason we've seen managers adding x2 times the same SA or managers adding x2 SAs when the sponsor guides say that this shouldn't happen... this should not happen if this situation is for real, same as the FA friendlies that shouldn't give boosters when players are tired... we had a update fixing the normal friendlies but seems there's a loophole yet.
    Feedback is needed in these cases.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post

Yes I can do this. But this season I want to train a GK so if this issues get some clarification from Nordues then it will be very helpful.
    dave1311 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This question isn't about a hidden mechanich @Phills, the SAs coming from the sponsor etc are supposingly SAs that only can be added to the players that have no SA but for some reason we've seen managers adding x2 times the same SA or managers adding x2 SAs when the sponsor guides say that this shouldn't happen... this should not happen if this situation is for real, same as the FA friendlies that shouldn't give boosters when players are tired... we had a update fixing the normal friendlies but seems there's a loophole yet.
    Feedback is needed in these cases.
    Yes. But when I tried to give my AMR double Shadow Striker the game always reconnected, contacted support but didn't got any help. While other managers are giving same SA twice I wasn't able to do it.

This thread is pure example for what I am talking about. No one from Nordeus come here to say something about our conversation. Just to prove us that they are live.

So guys, do not try to revive this corpse. The forum is dead - R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Can you guys then confirm this ? Can we give this new SA to GK who already has a Special Ability ?

And is this a feature that we can expect in future Special Sponsor too ?

@sausy @lian please answer.
    I asked in the morning. No answer. I guess you can then lol
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Please send my message to developers DIRECTLY!

The game needs Myanmar national flag and, players and managers' nationality of Myanmar.

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk
    khris and milpol like this.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

Thank you for all your suggestions and feedback. We're passing all the info to our team in order to improve the experience for all Managers.

Regarding the second SAs, they can only be added through the Special Sponsor or in case of our limited-time offers in the transfer market. If a player already has one SA he is not going to be able to train the additional ability. Sorry to hear about disconnections but it might happen in case you try to add 2nd ability through training which is not possible.

And also feel free to DM me or any of our admins anytime.

Cheers
    milpol and Siddharth Singh like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey guys,

Thank you for all your suggestions and feedback. We're passing all the info to our team in order to improve the experience for all Managers.

Regarding the second SAs, they can only be added through the Special Sponsor or in case of our limited-time offers in the transfer market. If a player already has one SA he is not going to be able to train the additional ability. Sorry to hear about disconnections but it might happen in case you try to add 2nd ability through training which is not possible.

And also feel free to DM me or any of our admins anytime.

Cheers
    Thanks for the reply. The disconnection was happening when I was trying to give second Shadow Striker SA from Special Sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    Please send my message to developers DIRECTLY!

The game needs Myanmar national flag and, players and managers' nationality of Myanmar.

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk
    This has also been elevated for a response. Sit tight, we are on it!
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast