Thread: Should I use 4* playmaker or 5* normal player?

Addicted

Should I use 4* playmaker or 5* normal player?

This is what I call the Playmaker's dilemma. If u use a 4* playmaker, his SA appears when he executes his dazzling playmaker skill. But a 5* non-SA player who is suppose to be one up above 4* player for all attributes has no such SA appear above his icon.

So the question is, isn't it better to use a 5* normal player for injecting playmaker skills into a team since he has other 5* attributes as well, while his playmaking skill is supposedly equivalent to a 4* playmaker?

My pick is the 5* player if white skills are better or at least on par with that of the 4*. I have the impression quality trumps SA in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    This is what I call the Playmaker's dilemma. If u use a 4* playmaker, his SA appears when he executes his dazzling playmaker skill. But a 5* non-SA player who is suppose to be one up above 4* player for all attributes has no such SA appear above his icon.

So the question is, isn't it better to use a 5* normal player for injecting playmaker skills into a team since he has other 5* attributes as well, while his playmaking skill is supposedly equivalent to a 4* playmaker?
    The better internally programmed.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The better internally programmed.
    Let's say all things equal. Then the playmaker's dilemma is still not resolved.