Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what was wrong now?

Rookie

what was wrong now?

Again i lost and 80-20 possesion so...what is wrong now? I played like this: dl-dc-dc-ml-mc-mc-dmr-aml-st-st?too many on left side?

Ps:damn i lost 6 points like stupid,i should be league winner now,lucky me first place lost also last 2 games,and we have dirrect game tomorrow!

I don't see why you should be penalised with possession loss with that formation, unless like you say, too many left sided players, maybe your only allowed 1 or 2 players on each side.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

this game engine read money first than ball :P
    Devils fc
    Level 14 season 15
    [glory glory devils fc]

last season perfomance lvl 13
    league : 2nd winner
    Champions cup : quarter final
    Cup : quarter final

update as at 26 aug 2013
    current league : -
    current Champions cup : -
    current Cup : pre- home won 3-1

Hall of Fame
    League winner : won 10 times + 3 times 2nd place + 1 times 4th place
    champions cup winner : won 5 times + 2 times 2nd place
    Cup winner : won 4 times + 1 times 2nd place + 2 times 3rd place

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    Again i lost and 80-20 possesion so...what is wrong now? I played like this: dl-dc-dc-ml-mc-mc-dmr-aml-st-st?too many on left side?

Ps:damn i lost 6 points like stupid,i should be league winner now,lucky me first place lost also last 2 games,and we have dirrect game tomorrow!
    Was that really the best formation you could come up with with the squad you have? Lol.
    God Bless!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I don't see why you should be penalised with possession loss with that formation, unless like you say, too many left sided players, maybe your only allowed 1 or 2 players on each side.
    maybe must be some kind of balance let`s say.for example if you have 3 players on left side,must be at least 2 on right side.anyway i will play a friendly now to test it

indeed that was the problem,i moved the aml to amc,now everything is ok (
    Last edited by Cronco Octav; 12-15-2012 at 06:47 AM.

I've played asymmetric formations (uneven either side) never been penalised, as long as the three primary rules are in place, why should you be?.
    I'll be playing one last game of the season. I'm sure there will be no loss of possession.
    IMO, it was just the game engine playing with you and second place to make the end of season more interesting with the head-head game.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I played with 3 left siders and 1 right sider you shouldn't have this possesion, put some picture from the game, it's really wierd, you get any red/injured player?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I thing its because ml, aml when you have two players at the flanks in vertical line close to its other you are getting penalised i thing, that was happened to me once and i am avoiding that since then, i am also not using because of that DR-DMR or DMR- MR or MR-AMR of course same on the left. I say again i have just noticed that once in the case only of an MR-AMR and iam avoiding the other cases as a precaution in my opinion i have never tested it further ,thus i am not sure if that counts as an illegal formation.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    I thing its because ml, aml when you have two players at the flanks in vertical line close to its other you are getting penalised i thing, that was happened to me once and i am avoiding that since then, i am also not using because of that DR-DMR or DMR- MR or MR-AMR of course same on the left. I say again i have just noticed that once in the case only of an MR-AMR and iam avoiding the other cases as a precaution in my opinion i have never tested it further ,thus i am not sure if that counts as an illegal formation.
    I had same few times and I won, it's wierd but you can expect to everything
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Yes, you have good opinion, but I ask you how to engine money ? What have to do ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast