Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Suggestion to the developers

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    In any team, in real life there must be better players and weaker players, the game must be as real as possible, not for the fussy and envious

Let's see if it suits you to play with +2, high quality.
    Level 30 in league but in UCL and CUP with 32 level...
    Bad idea, many players will leave the game, my opinion.

Cheers
    I agree with you that many will leave the game but we can still avoid the +2 level draws with upselling and negotiations. 1 percent Greys will be the new norm and accepted form of manipulation

It might be better to draw players based on white skills instead but then again we can train multiple positions and exploit that as well

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    In any team, in real life there must be better players and weaker players, the game must be as real as possible, not for the fussy and envious

Let's see if it suits you to play with +2, high quality.
    Level 30 in league but in UCL and CUP with 32 level...
    Bad idea, many players will leave the game, my opinion.

Cheers
    Remember that if this is finally implemented would affect all managers, and would be proportional, so at some point it could keep the proportion of teams that face same level oppos and those who face +1, it wouldn't affect as much as it seems. It basically would create a closer avq gap between teams, and too would bring us a little bit of realism... because a real team don't get easy oppos when they set 1*s in the 11.

Addicted
    Real team don't get easy oppos but real in life not have no easy opponents, no?) Have a strong team i want to win easily...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12