Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Suggestion to the developers

Suggestion to the developers

To combat the exploitation of the system, I would suggest if the player hits 2* at the start of next season, the player get a warning if his rating doesn't reach 40%. Meaning that he would be released automatically the following season

Sent from my CPH1920 using Tapatalk
    khris, dave1311 and Altiplano like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NichoN29 View Post
    To combat the exploitation of the system, I would suggest if the player hits 2* at the start of next season, the player get a warning if his rating doesn't reach 40%. Meaning that he would be released automatically the following season

*this

I'm agree as a formula to stop the AvQ manipulations, it could be effective and easy to implement.
    I just would add, that it can be enough with a 20% as min' AvQ, and that the player don't need to be released from the club directly if doesn't have the 20%, the contract could give us 7 days to train the player till 20% and then allow us to renew the player.
    But overall, a good soloution to keep the margins inside adequate parameters.
    Last edited by khris; 11-24-2020 at 05:41 PM.
    dave1311 and NichoN29 like this.

Addicted

If I want to play with 5 players of 40% and the rest of 5-7 * what is your problem?

If I don't have money and tokens for buy good players, what do you propose?

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    If I want to play with 5 players of 40% and the rest of 5-7 * what is your problem?

Propose token rewards for league, cup and Champions league.

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post

In fact, I wanted to edit my suggestion that if the player doesn't reach 40% when maintainance arrives at the end of the season, he'll be sold off automatically

Famous
    In fact, I wanted to edit my suggestion that if the player doesn't reach 40% when maintainance arrives at the end of the season, he'll be sold off automatically

Agreed! No warnings, just released.

This would greatly benefit manipulators who have already reached the top of the servers. It helps ensure no other players can come close to their achievements. Personally I like the idea. Most of us are forced to manipulate to prove if you can so can i. But as long as we have upselling and tanking, we still have options to exploit the system. Just have to adopt the other methods until all are fixed.

Addicted
    In any team, in real life there must be better players and weaker players, the game must be as real as possible, not for the fussy and envious

Let's see if it suits you to play with +2, high quality.
    Level 30 in league but in UCL and CUP with 32 level...
    Bad idea, many players will leave the game, my opinion.

Cheers

Addicted
    Propose token rewards for league, cup and Champions league.

Never, it barely offers a maximum of 60 tokens at events, max. 100 means 10 euros, almost sh*t

You want prizes to win UCL, League and CUP in tokens )), you are a beginner? )))

What do you do with their trolls? When will it prevent you from winning UCL, for example?)))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast