Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Special Sponsors Logic

Pro
    With those 5x certain positions training tasks, they mostly involve certain positions such as DC, MC, AMC and ST who aren’t on the flanks (because otherwise all managers would just spend a total of 5T to buy 5x 40%+ DL/ML/AML(R) to sit on the bench from 20yo for 12+ seasons then Nordeus would make nothing.

Therefore, in order to make the task something harder, these tasks intentionally focus on roles where 3-position players like DC/DMC/MC, DMC/MC/AMC and MC/AMC/ST that are not just ‘buy-able’ (except daily or assistant manager recommendation which aren’t bought for this task but squad building when needed). It is still easy though. And surely you will say bs. Not so....

If we have a full first-11 and then 7 useful subs, we could utilise the rest of 10 reserve positions for 20-yo+ 40%+ players:
    3x DC/DMC (to train MC role for another task)
    3x MC/AMC (to train ST role or SA for another task)
    3x ST/AMC (to train either MC or AML/R [to play a full reserve team with fit something like 3-3-2-2 formation])
    (It is nearly certain all first team plus subs would involve a minimum of at least 2 players having each of DCs, MCs and STs)

After a couple of seasons, there would be a minimum of 6 each of those roles without even involving first team and subs, except DCs where we need at least 2 in first team and sub anyway. All those additional role & SA can all be paused at 1% before completion until when a task has popped up and to be completed. Only have to replace with new 1T player when a certain new role task has to be done.

And even if we have a full 22-man playing squad as first and second teams, it still should be very manageable to have 2 DC/DMCs, 2 MC/AMCs & 2 ST/AMCs to settle for the remaining 6 reserve spaces.

A little bit harder than 5x DL/ML/AML(R), but still cheap and easy.

Famous
    Special Sponsor Sucks.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Special Sponsor Sucks.
    No. Special Sponsor is Love, Special Sponsor is Life.
    Altiplano likes this.

Addicted
    This is my progress of it. Clearly shows how many bad assignments are implemented in this season.

Special Sponsors Logic-20201205_131015.jpg

For me these things are left. I think the tasks are fairly ok most of the times, sure not everyone can do every task. To reach the final level you almost have to invest some token (or a lot of ressources for the tasks)

Special Sponsors Logic-sponsosr.jpg
    RaiKo likes this.

True!

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    For me these things are left. I think the tasks are fairly ok most of the times, sure not everyone can do every task. To reach the final level you almost have to invest some token (or a lot of ressources for the tasks)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sponsosr.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	136018
    The tasks are ok but their timings are bad. If we had the buy players at the beginning. I would definitely completed all.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    I like special sponsor but I think it will be better if the special ability... Like for the GK last season and blocker.. Could be atribuate to a player who has already a special ability..
    Last season I gave the special ability to a useless GK.. And it will be be the same thing for blocker this season if I can get it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12