Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Who is the youngest kid here?

Addicted

Who is the youngest kid here?

Sometimes I wonder if eg 14-year old kids are playing. There should a polling function in the forum to poll for example the age groups and gender of people playing. My rough guess is 80% are in their 20s to 30s, and 90% are guys (many gals play games, even violent war games, but I think very few are into soccer games).
    =========

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if eg 14-year old kids are playing. There should a polling function in the forum to poll for example the age groups and gender of people playing. My rough guess is 80% are in their 20s to 30s, and 90% are guys (many gals play games, even violent war games, but I think very few are into soccer games).
    95% gals and I would say... 20% over 60's and the 70% over 30's.

I am a 14 yr old kid who plays top eleven. I am Super Bunnies FC , level 14 and a 97% team. No money spent(cos of parents) and I have 2 CL 1 Cup 4 Leagues, 1SL and 1 Supercup

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocett View Post
    I am a 14 yr old kid who plays top eleven. I am Super Bunnies FC , level 14 and a 97% team. No money spent(cos of parents) and I have 2 CL 1 Cup 4 Leagues, 1SL and 1 Supercup
    Wow not a bad performance for such a young age, with the trophies you've won, considering that this game has so many factors to take care of, to even maintain an average club. Super Bunnies FC will likely in the near future be one of the most feared clubs in T11.
    Rocett likes this.

Addicted
    I am 13.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I am 13.

Thanks Bro, currently begging my mum for a small investment . It is hard for a kid like me to be successful due to money spenders. This season was SO hard since i had a 114% cup match (4-4 aggregate and won on away goals) and some really good players in my league. Trying to go for a treble in the near future. One might say Christmas will bring ME some hope. Thanks for the heart-warming comment. It means a lot redsnoopy. And just got my 2 year reward as well!!!!
    khris and maloukees like this.

Thank you Bro. Really appreciate it and thanks for the heart-warming comment. It really just made my day that bit better

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I am 13.
    No, you act like 13.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    No, you act like 13.
    Maybe he looks as young and cool as 13 too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast