Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Season 139 - GKs Challange!

Season 139 - GKs Challange!

Let's Go again with a Challenge that involves your Goalkeepers

This time we will earn different amount of points depending on what our GK achieves.

Clean Sheets - 5 points
    Goals and assistances - 2 points
    Man of the Match - 5 points

So try to focuss hard on your GK and the best 3 GKs will be rewarded with 50-40-30Tokens respectively.

So you have till day 13 of the upcoming season to post here the capture of the GK that you will use to represent your club in our challenge.

The previous challange winners can't claim rewards in this seasonal challange: NichoN29, Ahhamt and Phills.

REGISTER

Editied:
    As we will keep this challange during 3 seasons, we will try too to test a system to homogenize the points of all kinds of players.

This means that we need a formula, to bring all participants inside the same parameters to, make it fair and, create a proportion to give the right value, to normal players that build normal squads and tend to have hard leagues, AvQ manipulators that keep high players and rebuild the squads, tankers and any other kind of styles used.

So we will do a "test" in this edition, that will not count in the final ranking but will be taken into account for future challanges.
    So;
    Basically, as wek know its so hard to prevent manipulations, one can sell/buy the players that want, hidde them etc.
    but, we will use a standard formula based in;
    Do the regular count when doing the ranking and, once we get the points we will, Check the GK AvQ as a referance + the AvQ of the team positioned behind us in the Table.

This will create a referance between our GK AvQ - Immediate competitor AvQ so, we will use as referance the differance and consideer each 1% a 0,1 and a 10% = 1

Then, we will sum the value to "1" so, if the oppo have -1% or +1% we get 1,1 as referance, and then,
    If the oppo, was lower in AvQ we Divide our points by 1,1 but if the oppo had betterr AvQ, we multiply the points by 1,1.

So, a -10% oppo compared with out GK means we will divide points by 2, and a +10% that we will multiply x2.

This is a info that we will check out the last season days
    Last edited by khris; 12-10-2020 at 07:51 AM.

Apprentice
    J. A. Marinho

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    All these competition should be ended because they are nothing more than a manipulators delight.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Let's Go again with a Challenge that involves your Goalkeepers

This time we will earn different amount of points depending on what our GK achieves.

Clean Sheets - 5 points
    Goals and assistances - 2 points
    Man of the Match - 5 points

So try to focuss hard on your GK and the best 3 GKs will be rewarded with 50-40-30Tokens respectively.
    Equal weightage to Clean Sheets and MoM
    Will this challenge happen for 2 next sessions, or only single session ?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajat_the_HERO View Post
    Yeah, I increased the Clean Sheets value, so this challange will focuss more in the GK task, as GK, that should be to don't concede.
    And yes, we will repeat the challange 2 more seasons .

Quote Originally Posted by Rajat_the_HERO View Post
    I added in the starting post a formula that we will test once gather the points. Long text but will be easy, just share the GK avq last day and the avq of the team we have behind as referance so then will be easy to calculate what I suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    All these competition should be ended because they are nothing more than a manipulators delight.
    Sorry about the trouble. You should ensure that you use the right strategy to win this challenge. I kept my faith the strategy that worked and I got the 50T

Sent from my CPH1920 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NichoN29 View Post
    Sorry about the trouble. You should ensure that you use the right strategy to win this challenge. I kept my faith the strategy that worked and I got the 50T

*in

Addicted
    My entry :

Season 139 - GKs Challange!-screenshot_2020-12-10-15-27-05-710_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Rookie
    #IGL7KF
    Vincent FC

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast