Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: How to get a weak league?

Rookie

How to get a weak league?

Hi everyone
    My starting 11 has 136%. But I have 10 other players that have only 1% to 70%. My question is: What do I have to do in order to get a „weak“ league next season?
    a) I can‘t do something because only the 11 best player counts for the average?
    b) I can‘t do something because it is already the fact that the average of all players (incl the weak ones) count?
    c) I can do something, but what?

Thanks a lot for your help

Rookie
    Have a weak team % but with players who have high white skills

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Thanks. A weak team in my starting 11 or in the hole team?

You need to get your squad average below 100% on the final day of the season.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    Thanks. A weak team in my starting 11 or in the hole team?
    Your starting eleven because players with high white skills matters most like my team is only 115% but my players white skills are high so i win comfortably even against stronger teams

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    With a 136% team, you want to play in a weak league with 70% 80% 90% teams? Big bully wannabe eh...booo!
    PaulG likes this.

Addicted
    The average % of your best 14 players will count for the league draw next season. Note that this includes the youth academy players promoting to your main squad.

Rookie
    Thanks a lot for all the answer The answers are very different. Stupid question but: Who is sure about what he/she said?

@Guido van den Berg: Your answer was the one I did expect. Are you sure? So that means I have to take a look to my best 14 players at the end of the season or on day 3 of the new season?

Pro
    The system will determine the opponent’s quality based on the starting quality of our best-14 in our squad, and if youths are promoted from the academy, those with higher quality than the best-14 will be counted as part of 14 instead of current squad. This average is taken on the very start of new season day 1 (before any activity), not end of season average or day 3. Youths should be released if it does not help with draws in new season, unless that new member is set to be the main player of the team in lots of seasons coming.

Opponent’s quality could be up to 1*, ie. 20%, than our best-14 average.

Eg. If a manager keeps 11x 136% players, 3x 45% players, and then say look to promote 3 free 18yo youths @78%, 66% & 58% from academy, then next season’s opponents’ quality would be around:

Opponents’ quality = {[(11 x 136%) - (11 x 20%)]+ 78% + 66% + 58%}/14 = 105% (85% up to 125%, with most around 105%)

Very confident on this.

So with your questions: that would be c).
    Only keep the best-11 and the rest of squad being all at 1%. Release all youths. Then the opponent’s average quality would drop to around 91% instead. 91% is not a weak league, but a lot more handy than 105%.
    Altiplano and davewootton1964 like this.

Rookie
    Thanks a lot Very helpful. I appreciate it a lot. I‘ll try it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast